Arsene's Revenge - Getting Chelsea Relegated

660907f3fd2862e8f973595b3ef0e8c9.jpg

This is probably the most beautiful thing about the story.

It cannot even be scripted.

Mourinho for some reason comes back to Chelsea just in time to see them relegated and get sacked again.

I still cannot believe how perfect it all is.

So who is going to take over Chelsea and try to get it back into Premier League again?

87e8a97d35b63d7aade9b93c198b60f8.jpg

c722e0d34aa79b4fe0d2370088bd2172.jpg

Shane Long struggled at Nottingham Forest and was sacked...his hoping his gonna do better at Chelsea

Good luck!

What a story, thought it would take you longer tbh but that is a great accomplishment!! Would you mind uploading the save? Quite fancy the idea of taking Chelsea back up to the top!

What a story, thought it would take you longer tbh but that is a great accomplishment!! Would you mind uploading the save? Quite fancy the idea of taking Chelsea back up to the top!

Thanks buddy!

Without the constant harassment of an angry Arsenal Manager, I don't think it would be too hard to get them back up. I am not show if they still have free flowing money supply from Abramovich, but eitherway they still have a sizeable transfer budget.

Anybody know how we can check if they still have a sugardaddy?

Loved this! so tempted to do this with LFC and get united relegated ^^

I can't believe they weren't relegated when Michael Laudrup was manager...

Great ending. I've been away for a few days and I couldn't check this, but this was worth the wait.
Entirely worth the wait.

Thank you! :)

Thanks guys! It was a very fun ride.

This is my first proper story ever on FM, what do people usually do when they reach a goal? Do they come up with a new goal and keep going? :)

Who would be interested in seeing me relegated Chelsea down to the Vanarama Conference N/S and then out of the game completely? :)

View attachment 204763

See how far you can relegate them, should get harder as they're going to get more money relative to each league when you poach there best players.

Still, you can send some of your players on loan to teams playing in the same league as Chelsea. Now that they're in the Championship, the difference between your players (so the players pretty much every team in the league has) and theirs would be even bigger.
Plus, you can feed every team in the league bar Chelsea, as you don't have to worry anymore about giving too much advantage to teams that play in the same league as Arsenal. :p

Awesome story I had great fun reading it and watching the relegation of Chelsea. BRILLIANT!

Press Conference.

Mourinho: In 2015, I told everyone we have out grown the league. We have out grown the league. It's simple.

Brilliant story. Every Arsenal fan dreams come true. Particularly liked this part the most! Very Mourinho like!

Hope to see more content prior to this!

They'll probably come back up in a year or two so try and relegate them again :)

When playing my team does great for about 8 games e.g. then hit a bump and draw and lose twice then go on another good run, how do you continue to go undefeated most seasons.