Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

No shame in losing on pens to Madrid, specially when it went down to a 16 year old keeper for a penalty shootout!

Shame Bacca missed a pen though. Doubt it will effect him too much.

And yeah, Munich next, no easy pre season games here!

AC Milan's Alessandro Matri makes the most pointless substitute appearance in football history - Mirror Online

Haha what a load of *****!

"The Milan striker - who was on loan at Juventus last season - was brought off the bench in the closing stages, with the score at 0-0. "Go and get us a goal, Alessandro," his manager presumably said. "I believe in you."

Matri sprints onto the field, determined to bag a winner - only for the final whistle to go before he even reaches the middle of the pitch."

Pretty obvious he knew it was for the penalties!

If Matri didn't annoy me enough by being ****, seeing how hot his Mrs is has made me incandescent with rage!

That really narked me with Pippo the end of last season. He handed out the 2 or 3 debuts to the best of Brocchi's squad; yet totally neglected Mastour when it was crying out to have a look at him as soon as Europe had gone and the pressure was off.

It's on some weird channel isn't it? Premier Sports or something :(

Hope you weren't watching man as, friendly or not, that was a complete and utter *** kicking from first minute to last.

Men against boys and Bayern started well under strength! :(

Hope you weren't watching man as, friendly or not, that was a complete and utter *** kicking from first minute to last.

Men against boys and Bayern started well under strength! :(

Haha luckily I didn't watch it mate was busy!

I expected that to be honest, Bayern are on a different planet haha, to be fair I expected a similar result with Madrid, those two should have a good game!

Did you watch it all? I see we have Spurs today, bit soon the day after a game!

Did Niang go off injured?

I did although I was doing other things at the same time so it was more in the background.

Niang came on late. Adriano and Bacca started and neither did anything with Adriano particularly poor again. But then Milan couldn't string 3 passes together all game and were more or less bunkered in their own half.

And majorly disappointingly for me, MDS was all over the place defensively. Massive year for him and he needs to become a leader back there.

I did although I was doing other things at the same time so it was more in the background.

Niang came on late. Adriano and Bacca started and neither did anything with Adriano particularly poor again. But then Milan couldn't string 3 passes together all game and were more or less bunkered in their own half.

And majorly disappointingly for me, MDS was all over the place defensively. Massive year for him and he needs to become a leader back there.

So weird how he seems to have suddenly lost everything that made him look great :(. In the 12-13 season he was brilliant!

Didn't see the Spurs game but one thing I did see was that Matri was playing, never going to score with him as striker haha

Saw a rumor that Niang could be out for a few months, not good as he was looking pretty good in the games I saw him in pre season :(

Being dead serious, does Romagnoli have a death wish or something? Going to get an ugly reception when Milan play Roma

Not got a clue how it played out, but a 2-0 win in the Cup over Serie B Perugia to start the new era.

Been away for over a week so missed everything, whats happened?

The day he left Roma and signed for Milan, he posed in a Lazio shirt. Apparently it was known that he was a boyhood Lazio supporter, but still an incredibly ill-advised thing to do

The day he left Roma and signed for Milan, he posed in a Lazio shirt. Apparently it was known that he was a boyhood Lazio supporter, but still an incredibly ill-advised thing to do

Haha, what the ****....What was the point in that!

Milan have rejected 13 mil euros bid for Rodrigo Ely from yet unknown Premier League club.