Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Really? Hoping we keep him. Looked pretty good pre season

Yeah bit of a surprise how he has done, but could form a great partnership with Romagnoli for next 10-15 years. Also saw somewhere that Alex is being offloaded with Santos and Besiktas interested.

Tough start to the season away to Fiorentina, interesting to see how the new look squad do. Hopefully start the season with three points

Well I said Ely looked good pre season so of course he gets himself sent off haha. Done by a penalty and a free kick. Though we made nothing anyway. Frustrating start, can only get better I suppose.......hope lol

Yeah bit of a surprise how he has done, but could form a great partnership with Romagnoli for next 10-15 years.

One sent off, the other gives away a penno haha. To make it worse Jovetic scored very late to give Inter a win!

One sent off, the other gives away a penno haha. To make it worse Jovetic scored very late to give Inter a win!

Couldn't watch the match, but saw the main events. They will learn from these

Also Balo might be back on loan.

Couldn't watch the match, but saw the main events. They will learn from these

Also Balo might be back on loan.

Wouldn't mind Balo being back to be fair, specially if we're not buying and some of his wages being paid by Liverpool!

Anything that gives Matri less game time haha

Looks like Paletta has just left to join Atalanta...... He was pretty good when I've watched him. Hopefully this means more reinforcements for defense

Suso starts. Cerci and Balo on the bench.

BIG home opener. Can't start out 0-2.

GET IN!

That should settle things. Brilliant ball from Adriano. Fantastic run and finish from Bacca. Hopefully the first of many.

Last edited:
And within 4 minutes, more self inflicted mistakes hand Empoli an equaliser.

Sighs. New season. Same old ****.

Great header from Adriano. Both new strikers off the mark in Serie A.

Fortunate to be in front but I'll take it.

Phew. Take a 2-1 win but very disjointed, with the same old repeated problems that will be far more costly against better talent continuing to haunt Milan.

Trying SO hard to take to Mihajlovic, But he's not a likeable guy. And neither is his brand of football.

Man, I was the EXACT same as you when Milan scored, thought, nice one, lets settle then BAM....

Was watching in the pub and had to try hard not to shout some expletives haha.

Glad we got the win, not really impressed too much much and worried at some of the transfer business....

Mastour out on loan = good. For 2 years....ummmm okay.... Option to buy!? **** off!! Option for Milan to re-buy....uh.....okay??? So an odd one there.

Signed no creative CM which is annoying too

Milan playing at 6pm today vs Mantova, bit of a weird one but it's a friendly

Man, I was the EXACT same as you when Milan scored, thought, nice one, lets settle then BAM....

Was watching in the pub and had to try hard not to shout some expletives haha.

Glad we got the win, not really impressed too much much and worried at some of the transfer business....

Mastour out on loan = good. For 2 years....ummmm okay.... Option to buy!? **** off!! Option for Milan to re-buy....uh.....okay??? So an odd one there.

Signed no creative CM which is annoying too

I didnt notice the buyback option for 6m at first and thought the deal was a weird one especially considering what has happened with Darmian and Aubameyang earlier, but now makes sense.

Good game to give Balo some minutes.

Yeah! I saw Galliani has said Balo is first in at 8am ready for breakfast with the squad at 8.30 and is now the last to leave training!

I would absolutely love it if he finally sorted himself out and started playing to his capabilities

Yeah! I saw Galliani has said Balo is first in at 8am ready for breakfast with the squad at 8.30 and is now the last to leave training!

I would absolutely love it if he finally sorted himself out and started playing to his capabilities

Yeah attitude has been holding him back and would be great for Milan, him and Italy if he can actually kick off now. Personally I think it's impossible, but fingers crossed.

Yeah attitude has been holding him back and would be great for Milan, him and Italy if he can actually kick off now. Personally I think it's impossible, but fingers crossed.

Very slim chance but I'm still hopeful!

He scored after 3 mins but still a terrible scoreline vs a team I've never heard of haha