Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

REALLY frustrated the derby is a week Sunday night.

Puts me in a bind. That kicks at 7:45 PM BST. Whilst at 6, I have the return of a longer and more intense love than Milan with the return of Redskins football. (Leave it! Lol.).

Darn TV companys!

REALLY frustrated the derby is a week Sunday night.

Puts me in a bind. That kicks at 7:45 PM BST. Whilst at 6, I have the return of a longer and more intense love than Milan with the return of Redskins football. (Leave it! Lol.).

Darn TV companys!

Don't think that the redskins will give you much joy also they are playing the dolphins, watch the first half then leave

You ever seen them play at their stadium

Don't think that the redskins will give you much joy also they are playing the dolphins, watch the first half then leave

And on the other hand all the recent Milan derbys have been very tame affairs ending in the odd single goal :S

I don't think much of any 'Skins game is going to give me much joy in terms of W's this year but this season isn't about that. It's all about young growth as McCloughan builds this the right way finally.

But as it's a 33 year love affair/ obsession I'm stuck with suffering Sunday's. Must be my masochistic side ha ha.

No, never been to FedEx. The only time I've seen the Redskins live was the '92 pre-season 'American Bowl' against the '9ers in London. The only football games I've attended Stateside are a highschool game in a little place outside of Dallas, Kemp, whilst visiting a friend. And an OU game in Norman whilst I was in OK a few years back which was quite the different experience.

Last edited:
And on the other hand all the recent Milan derbys have been very tame affairs ending in the odd single goal :S

This derby will be interesting. Both teams have done well in the transfer market but I hate not seeing Kovacic playing for Inter. Bar Juve I don't dislike any Serie A team, so have soft spots for both teams. Inter for their underachieving and Zanetti, Milan for being awesome and having players like Maldini.

Last few years are nothing but terrible for Milan teams and sooner they are back better it is.

Also should keep eye on miha vs Ljajic :D

Btw, Jovetic is on fire, playing really well.

This derby will be interesting. Both teams have done well in the transfer market but I hate not seeing Kovacic playing for Inter. Bar Juve I don't dislike any Serie A team, so have soft spots for both teams. Inter for their underachieving and Zanetti, Milan for being awesome and having players like Maldini.

Last few years are nothing but terrible for Milan teams and sooner they are back better it is.

Also should keep eye on miha vs Ljajic :D

Btw, Jovetic is on fire, playing really well.

Yeah Jovetic has been their get out of jail card so far!

Fair play to him, won't begrudge him some success just cause he plays for the rivals! Always seemed to get injured as he got going.

Inter made some really good buys to be fair. AC made some too but still not addressed many of the main issues!

Would be nice to have a big game out of these two together!

I don't think much of any 'Skins game is going to give me much joy in terms of W's this year but this season isn't about that. It's all about young growth as McCloughan builds this the right way finally.

But as it's a 33 year love affair/ obsession I'm stuck with suffering Sunday's. Must be my masochistic side ha ha.

No, never been to FedEx. The only time I've seen the Redskins live was the '92 pre-season 'American Bowl' against the '9ers in London. The only football games I've attended Stateside are a highschool game in a little place outside of Dallas, Kemp, whilst visiting a friend. And an OU game in Norman whilst I was in OK a few years back which was quite the different experience.

An OU game you have gone down in my estimation greatly for that.

They have some decent players who can come good an the enigma that is RG3 but they play 15 more games (or more if they get lucky) after this one where as their are only two derbies

Also as a Cowboys fan (they aren't quite my favourite though) we seem destined to like rival teams except AC Milan

An OU game you have gone down in my estimation greatly for that.

They have some decent players who can come good an the enigma that is RG3 but they play 15 more games (or more if they get lucky) after this one where as their are only two derbies

Also as a Cowboys fan (they aren't quite my favourite though) we seem destined to like rival teams except AC Milan

You tell me that and go on to mention the pokes! :mad:. :p.

Long story I won't bore anyone with but I was up the top end of OK in Enid for a while a few years back and sort of became an honouree Sooner. So it's stuck. Robert's completely done BTW but that's another story.

You tell me that and go on to mention the pokes! :mad:. :p.

Long story I won't bore anyone with but I was up the top end of OK in Enid for a while a few years back and sort of became an honouree Sooner. So it's stuck. Robert's completely done BTW but that's another story.

Other cowboys (Dallas) lived in Austin for years so a big UT fan.

After mentioning that I will not be back on this for weeks due to embarrassment, they use to be so good

Other cowboys (Dallas) lived in Austin for years so a big UT fan.

After mentioning that I will not be back on this for weeks due to embarrassment, they use to be so good

Oh, I got exactly which 'Cowboys' you were referring to.

If it had been OSU, I wouldn't of mentioned it. :p.

Milan lost to Inter and Liverpool lost to United, not a great weekend for you here Scouse!

Milan lost to Inter and Liverpool lost to United, not a great weekend for you here Scouse!

Such is life. Not got a clue how Milan played or didn't.

Here's to 3 days on French wine the end of the week to cure all that. :p.

Such is life. Not got a clue how Milan played or didn't.

Here's to 3 days on French wine the end of the week to cure all that. :p.

I didn't get to see it either actually, either match!

Apparently Balotelli was the bright spark when he came on, hit the post.

I didn't get to see it either actually, either match!

Apparently Balotelli was the bright spark when he came on, hit the post.

Yeah, read up on it but I just wanted your personal view.

Make sure you watch next time darn it. I was relying on you! :p.

You saved yourself the Utd- L'pool game BTW. That was one of the most insipid, lukewarm contests anyone can ever remember between the 2. The passion and commitment just wasn't there to any degree from either side and it made for a horrible watch. Particularly first half. 2 poor sides but Utd had a manager that had them at least organised with a plan. L'pool didn't even have that.

Last edited:
Yeah, read up on it but I just wanted your personal view.

Make sure you watch next time darn it. I was relying on you! :p.

You saved yourself the Utd- L'pool game BTW. That was one of the most insipid, lukewarm contests anyone can ever remember between the 2. The passion and commitment just wasn't there to any degree from either side and it made for a horrible watch. Particularly first half. 2 poor sides but Utd had a manager that had them at least organised with a plan. L'pool didn't even have that.

Haha sorry mate, had to go out with the Mrs!

Palermo next. Wouldn't actually mind trying a front 3 of Bacca, Adriano with Balo in behind instead of Honda. See what happens!

Yeah I've seen the Utd game didn't live up to much. So annoying having these big teams who are not even stepping up in the really big games

So Milan might well be staying at the San Siro now?

Love it but massively surprised. Bee to be officially on board by the end of the month.

Good overall first half bar one ridiculous mistake from Lopez for Palermo's goal.

Almost complete control. Great goal from Bacca . First time with the outside of his foot after good work from Bonaventura and young 18 year old Davide Calabria with the ball in. (He came on for Abate after 17 minutes and has done great at RB.). Lopez came flying out and completely missed the ball for Palermo's equaliser. Their only chance of the half. Bad mistake all on him. And the a peach of a freekick from Bonaventura to restore Milans well deserved lead.

Adriano and Bacca still playing as individuals and not as a partnership but at least Bacca's among the goals again and a threat. De Sciglo still struggling on the left. And Kucka likes a tackle.

3-2 win. But holding on at the end. Di Sciglio screwed up the equaliser by letting his man go. Barca scored another great goal for the winner. His overall play wasn't great but at least he's scoring. Adriano was very in and out too. Massive pluses for Calabria in only his second game and the new boy Kucka. Some good, some bad with the same old mistakes still there.

3-2 win. But holding on at the end. Di Sciglio screwed up the equaliser by letting his man go. Barca scored another great goal for the winner. His overall play wasn't great but at least he's scoring. Adriano was very in and out too. Massive pluses for Calabria in only his second game and the new boy Kucka. Some good, some bad with the same old mistakes still there.

Yes mate pretty frustrating but got the win! Calabria looks decent :)

Need to cut out the stupid mistakes and hope Bacca can keep knocking them in