Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Half decent strike, think Gigio would have saved it though

Storari really should have

+ Well taken penno by Aubameyang

Last edited:
****, watching football makes desire for FM...
Need to hold back until transfer window is closed.

Haha I'm still plodding along in my first save from game release when I'm at home.

Decent Bacca goal and then picks up a yellow for nothing really

Dembele looking ridiculous, not the easiest bloke to go up against for Rodriguez!

*edit* Bartra is a diving little ***** isn't he, and the ref is buying it every time!

Just watched the highlights.

HOW good was Christian Pulisic? I don't think people realise just what an absolute World superstar that young American kid is fast on the road to becoming.

Just watched the highlights.

HOW good was Christian Pulisic? I don't think people realise just what an absolute World superstar that young American kid is fast on the road to becoming.

They have some amazing players! Demebele looked a handful and Emre Mor can dribble for fun.

Paletta is a liability for cards and pennos, really hope he's down the pecking order come the season start or even gone.

Better second half, hopefully we start using the first team players together soon

If we get Belotti / Kallanic, will this have been the biggest squad overhaul ever?

(for a big club anyway, I know some promoted teams can go a bit mad)

So far we've signed 9 players who are pretty much first choice players and let a lot of dead wood and bench players go

If we get Belotti / Kallanic, will this have been the biggest squad overhaul ever?

So far we've signed 9 players who are pretty much first choice players and let a lot of dead wood and bench players go
What do you think about the Costa loan talk?

Need to check back but Lazio virtually bought a whole new side when Cragnotti bought their second title under Eriksson turn of the Century.

Need to check back but Lazio virtually bought a whole new side when Cragnotti bought their second title under Eriksson turn of the Century.

Forgot about them! Wasn't it just before the 2000s? like 98-99?

Think it was the season we won the title with them very close behind

They won the 99-00 season but I'm sure they spent a load not long before that and got Vieri and some others

Forgot about them! Wasn't it just before the 2000s? like 98-99?

Think it was the season we won the title with them very close behind

They won the 99-00 season but I'm sure they spent a load not long before that and got Vieri and some others

Yeah, around then and Vieri was one of them. Most expensively assembled squad in history at the time.

Half time against Bayern. 3-0 with goals from Kessie and 2 from Cutrone. Rodriguez with two assists.

Milan have looked very impressive from what I've seen of today's match. Granted it's pre season.

Great deliveries from Rodriguez!

Good to see Cutrone getting a couple of goals, i didn't realise he is the Milan youth best all time goal scorer!

Also has nearly a goal every other game in all the Italy youth games he's played - under 15s up to under 19s. Hope to see many more for the first team!

..... Good to see Cutrone getting a couple of goals, i didn't realise he is the Milan youth best all time goal scorer!

Also has nearly a goal every other game in all the Italy youth games he's played - under 15s up to under 19s. Hope to see many more for the first team!

And yet you get the impression if the owners could bag let's say two big name, big money strikers the remainder of this window they would.

Investment was sorely needed but these extremes aren't sitting comfortably right now.

Last edited:
Agreed, they've splashed on Silva yet apparently still want Kalinic plus either Aubameyang or Belotti. I'd be happy enough if we were done for the summer. Borini signing will look even worse than it already does if they do get more strikers