Aston Villa Vs Man Utd - Carling Cup Final

and Manchester United are the champions :D

really do feel sorry for Villa as they worked very hard all-season.Unlucky though.

Ohhh you dirty villa b*stard, dirty villa b*stard I hate you :D

SOTV!

Dont feel sorry for them :p

there W****S!!!

can you here that... beep beep beep beep beep... what is it? :S
ohhh... its the Villas open top bus reversing back into the garage <)

yeah calm down kituno, you got lucky to get past city, you scored in like the last minute, we could have given you a good go in extra time and maybe penalties, i really hate man utd and their fans, except for a few

Such awful refereeing, not bitter or anything but i hope the Glazers finish man u off. ;)

Thought Villa played pretty well, I guess we'll have to settle for the FA Cup :D

lol, the united war machine rumbled into life pretty quickly, within 5 minutes of the final whistle i got an email from united direct:

in celebration of uniteds carling cup success we are pleased to offer all customers free delivery on orders over £40

**** off glazers! lol

yeah, on the match, we should ahve had 10 men, but we outplayed villa in the second half

Think Phil Dowd might get in trouble for that.

Ok I understand him not giving a red so early in the game - yeh he should have but sometimes common sense means he might not have wanted to send someone off after just 4 minutes, regardless of 'the rules'.

But how he didn't get a booking (and Collins did 5 minutes later for a slide on Owen) I don't know.

Man Utd deserved the win though.

Vidic should've gone. Simple as. It changed the game but we thoroughly deserved the win. We dominated the whole game, hit the post twice, and scored two excellent goals. Feel sorry for Owen though, was playing very well with Berbatov up front today, shame he got ANOTHER injury.

BTW..

Joe, we battered you in the semi's at Old Trafford. Don't go there.

1 trophy down, hopefully 2 more to come!!

Vidic should've gone. Simple as. It changed the game but we thoroughly deserved the win. We dominated the whole game, hit the post twice, and scored two excellent goals. Feel sorry for Owen though, was playing very well with Berbatov up front today, shame he got ANOTHER injury.

BTW..

Joe, we battered you in the semi's at Old Trafford. Don't go there.

1 trophy down, hopefully 2 more to come!!

It didn't change the game, that's the point....(K)

Every trophy the red devils win is an anti-climax. I wish English Football would stop becoming so polar.

people may talk about wayne, but for me our best player this season has been Antonio Valencia. Superb buy, wonderful player, in 2 years he'll be lethal worldclass player, u heard it here first

Rooney has been our best player by a mile. Valencia has been good, but I still don't think he was worth the £16M we paid. Bit exessive but he's consistent which is always a good sign for someone who could turn world class.

Rooney has been our best player by a mile. Valencia has been good, but I still don't think he was worth the £16M we paid. Bit exessive but he's consistent which is always a good sign for someone who could turn world class.

wha! dont tell me ure 1 of those MOTD highlight watchers. Just because you score, doesnt make u the best player, valencia has been immense, so consistent, rarely loses the ball, strong and a good tackler/defender, superb buy, and he'll only get better.
Rooney is our best player, but antonio has stood out for me with his ability, hes been amazing