Aston Villa Vs Man Utd - Carling Cup Final

Haven't we got you twice in three days?

wha! dont tell me ure 1 of those MOTD highlight watchers. Just because you score, doesnt make u the best player, valencia has been immense, so consistent, rarely loses the ball, strong and a good tackler/defender, superb buy, and he'll only get better.
Rooney is our best player, but antonio has stood out for me with his ability, hes been amazing

No, but how can you say Wayne Rooney hasn't been our best player this season. 28 goals, countless assists, works for the team, never stops running. Incredible player. Easily our best player this season and overall. Valencia has been good this season, but I don't think he was worth £16M maybe £10-12M but definately not £16M. Hasn't shown he's worth it yet despite his good performances. Same as Berbatov, he wasn't worth £30M, in my opinion.

We probably won't score :S

****** **** we need a striker :(

wha! dont tell me ure 1 of those MOTD highlight watchers. Just because you score, doesnt make u the best player, valencia has been immense, so consistent, rarely loses the ball, strong and a good tackler/defender, superb buy, and he'll only get better.
Rooney is our best player, but antonio has stood out for me with his ability, hes been amazing

No, but how can you say Wayne Rooney hasn't been our best player this season. 28 goals, countless assists, works for the team, never stops running. Incredible player. Easily our best player this season and overall. Valencia has been good this season, but I don't think he was worth £16M maybe £10-12M but definately not £16M. Hasn't shown he's worth it yet despite his good performances. Same as Berbatov, he wasn't worth £30M, in my opinion.
Why do every single one of these threads about United turn into a discussion about Rooney, gets tedious.

Rooney is better than Valencia, he assists and scores, whereas Valencia only assists.

The reason Vidic was not sent off...... He had a Man Utd shirt on.

Well done to Manchester United. I feel they deserved the win over the 90 minutes.

It could have been such a different story though. If Dunne hadn't made that silly mistake early on and Vidic got red carded (as he should have been), then you could argue that Villa could have knocked a couple more in.

Either way, unlucky Villa, and well done United.

A joke I presume...

we have as much chance as anyone, its the cup.

enjoy the wembley experience did you? got home quickly oO)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

We probably won't score :S

****** **** we need a striker :(

course we will, they wont beat us in both! if any, keep the confidence up mate. we are having a really decent season, gotta keep the belief with the lads!

although i cant see us winning both, i cant see them winning both either at all!

Bah, the should have been red card would have changed the game no doubt. Feel sorry for Villa not getting that major decision their way but that's football.

The Mickey Mouse cup goes to United, the only one they'll be getting this season ;)

Bah, the should have been red card would have changed the game no doubt. Feel sorry for Villa not getting that major decision their way but that's football.

The Mickey Mouse cup goes to United, the only one they'll be getting this season ;)

love the way its a mickey mouse cup to the big clubs like yourselves lol. anyone below the top 4 would love it!!!

One more than Arsenal eh? ;)

I reckon Larsson will score a last minute free kick.... in both :)

would love to agree!!! really i would, but there is something up with him lately. Yesterday he was absolutely awful!
Gardner should edge him out the team i think.
there have been rumours that were not offering him what he wants contract wise, and that someone else has agreed a deal with him :/

back on topic, i cant believe how much Fletcher has come on this season, from fringe to first team at Man U. Iv always liked him and Park. They both deserve more credit

And it won't count, then we'll counter and Webber will miss an open goal.

So predictable.

This has gotten a little off topic :/

Anyway, that Vidic incident was a Stuart Atwell moment.

why does every time utd get one decision. we got one decsion today. end off over the courwse of 90 minutes we deserve to win the cup.

why does every time utd get one decision. we got one decsion today. end off over the courwse of 90 minutes we deserve to win the cup.

Is it just me, who did not understand what he just said.?

We're not saying that with the performance United did put it that you didn't deserve to win, but 4 minutes into the game Vidic should have got a red card, which would have changed the game negatively for them. Maybe even bollocked them over for the game? Nobody can tell now.