Aston Villa Vs Man Utd - Carling Cup Final

why does every time utd get one decision. we got one decsion today. end off over the courwse of 90 minutes we deserve to win the cup.

To be honest it was one ridiculous decision, if its a penalty then how in the name of god is it not a straight red? Maybe Utd did deserve to win over the 90mins but there is no way in this world you can say that Vidic should have played more than 3 minutes, and if he didnt it would have been a completely different 90 minutes.

sorry coach was playing COD aswell.

Basically it is becoming boring that utd get called cheats everytime there get one Decision there way. today there was one mistake by the ref. and utd players are called cheats. "only reason he was sent off becuase he is a united player" "nother ref wearing red under his black"

basically excuses from jealous clubs.

I am under no illusion that United weren't the better team today Scott, and maybe they did deserve their victory.

All people are saying, is that the decision was a huge one. Almost a full-length match played with 10 men would have made the world of difference, and I honestly believe Villa would have won it if that was the case.

Those who are saying 'United are cheaters' in this thread are fools. It was a mistake by the referee, not either of the teams.

sorry coach was playing COD aswell.

Basically it is becoming boring that utd get called cheats everytime there get one Decision there way. today there was one mistake by the ref. and utd players are called cheats. "only reason he was sent off becuase he is a united player" "nother ref wearing red under his black"

basically excuses from jealous clubs.
It's undoubtedly true, though. If there was a ranking for "most bullshit decisions in favor", you would top it with a gaping hole to the second place.

I just feel, if that was any other team, the ref would have given a red card.

I've only seen 2 people say it was 'cheating' or something along those lines really, and it is a silly thing to say.

I am under no illusion that United weren't the better team today Scott, and maybe they did deserve their victory.

All people are saying, is that the decision was a huge one. Almost a full-length match played with 10 men would have made the world of difference, and I honestly believe Villa would have won it if that was the case.

Those who are saying 'United are cheaters' in this thread are fools. It was a mistake by the referee, not either of the teams.

that what i mean blly. I Fully Beilve it was a Red Card. I wll not argue that point. But after every single Decision Utd get. all you ever here is. Cheaters, Ect ect. such a dickish recations.

It's undoubtedly true, though. If there was a ranking for "most bullshit decisions in favor", you would top it with a gaping hole to the second place.

Most Bullshit decisions in favour? please explain. is that by your Biased Opinion. or by the letter of the law. cause i think be the latter utd get the right decision. you cant blame utd if you dont agree with Penalty rules ect ect.

Most Bullshit decisions in favour? please explain. is that by your Biased Opinion. or by the letter of the law. cause i think be the latter utd get the right decision. you cant blame utd if you dont agree with Penalty rules ect ect.
My biased opinion? Your Orwellian language notwithstanding, there is no denying that United do get the benefit of the doubt many, many times.

Case in point (it's not even involving Arsenal, how's that for bias): Jonny Evans' RIDICULOUS and hugely dangerous kick to the chest of Didier Drogba.

My biased opinion? Your Orwellian language notwithstanding, there is no denying that United do get the benefit of the doubt many, many times.

Case in point (it's not even involving Arsenal, how's that for bias): Jonny Evans' RIDICULOUS and hugely dangerous kick to the chest of Didier Drogba.

Thats a silly example. as the ref didnt see the incident. as reported in his post match report. so how is that utd getting the Benifit off most decisions.

Richard Dunne has scored a over head kick. 2-2

When Vidic was running back with Agbonlahor I was willing him not to bring him down, and when he did I fully expected to see the red card. I was really confused when he didn't even get booked, it was a bad decision. But in the game at Villa earlier this season we went down to 10 men and played really well, so you can't say for certain it would have changed the game in favour of Villa.

Has anybody seen Vidic's interview after the match and what he said regarding his foul on Agbonlahor. Had to lol.

When Vidic was running back with Agbonlahor I was willing him not to bring him down, and when he did I fully expected to see the red card. I was really confused when he didn't even get booked, it was a bad decision. But in the game at Villa earlier this season we went down to 10 men and played really well, so you can't say for certain it would have changed the game in favour of Villa.

very good point!!!

everyone has been running the opinion that if Vidic would have gone the game would be different, but as far as we know, we don't! and i think thats the point of this whole debate

football is the greatest sport on earth, because everyone has different opinions and discussions like this can be formed.

a controversial decision has been made today and man united have came away with the cup. although united do get away with a **** of a lot, like many of the bigger teams seem to. this is football, however annoying it is to us when its our team. The game goes on and the luck will change hands.

how people cant love this sport i don't know!

Has anybody seen Vidic's interview after the match and what he said regarding his foul on Agbonlahor. Had to lol.

"I was in front of the player so I don't think it was a red card." Oh dear.

very good point!!!

everyone has been running the opinion that if Vidic would have gone the game would be different, but as far as we know, we don't! and i think thats the point of this whole debate

football is the greatest sport on earth, because everyone has different opinions and discussions like this can be formed.

a controversial decision has been made today and man united have came away with the cup. although united do get away with a **** of a lot, like many of the bigger teams seem to. this is football, however annoying it is to us when its our team. The game goes on and the luck will change hands.

how people cant love this sport i don't know!

Sorry but how would the game not be different?

yeah calm down kituno, you got lucky to get past city, you scored in like the last minute, we could have given you a good go in extra time and maybe penalties, i really hate man utd and their fans, except for a few

How did you work that out? Considering your second goal at home was not a penalty, you were murdered in the second leg and last time i checked it was not illegal to score in extra time.Good performance by united and i think we deserved to win. Haven't seen a replay of the vidic tackle though but it sounds like he should have been sent off.

I have glory Seeker of a Mate who will, no doubt be "celabrating" the Win, NEVER even been to the ground :L

& ,Ryan Shawcross = ****** ? :L like he did it on purpose

Excellent game today, think we deserved to win. From what I have heard it was a sending off, need to see another replay. So glad I went, been to a few cup finals now and the majority of the time we seem to do well. Villa must be gutted as if it was a sending off then they game may have ended up different. 19-11-08, where you there? You enjoy it?