Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

Wow Im really pleased this tactic is working so well for you guys. Some awsome results in there 3-0 against barce in the champ league final with basel is just ridiculas. Very well done. Look forward to seeing more

why is that mate my team is allowing my opponent to pass the ball around in my own half... (H&A games)

This is probably one of the best tactics in FM 2012 really and I'm managing Shakhtar for just 1 month. I'll post a SS when the season is over. Just look at the picture bellow.

View attachment 216812

why is that mate my team is allowing my opponent to pass the ball around in my own half... (H&A games)

It isnt a Possesion Passing tactic Puppet. Teh other team will see some of the ball thoughout the game.
although Vast majority of players in the tactic are on Full close down, so they should be constantly on the other players who are in your half.

Do you use any changes for away games?

Are you still having Issues with away games matey. I never noticed much changes away from home but when things were not going well I tend to drop deeper and exploit the flanks.

Could try Moving a STR down to AMC and the MC down to DM to make a 4231

Hey Scot, I'm using this tactic with Everton and it's working great.
I'm currently 4th with 8th games 'till the end of the season, with the media prediction of me beeing 10th, and a transfer budget of 3.5 mil, I'm very happy :D
I've noticed that counter attacks are a problem in the defence, mostly after a corner kick, my 2 cb's stay at the center of the field while 3-4 of the oposition players run to the wing and cross, it mostly ends in a goal :(
Also Jagielka and Heitinga are making a lot mistakes which is anoying :/
However, a very good tactic, i recommend it ;) Well done!

Hey Scot, I'm using this tactic with Everton and it's working great.
I'm currently 4th with 8th games 'till the end of the season, with the media prediction of me beeing 10th, and a transfer budget of 3.5 mil, I'm very happy :D
I've noticed that counter attacks are a problem in the defence, mostly after a corner kick, my 2 cb's stay at the center of the field while 3-4 of the oposition players run to the wing and cross, it mostly ends in a goal :(
Also Jagielka and Heitinga are making a lot mistakes which is anoying :/
However, a very good tactic, i recommend it ;) Well done!

Thanks De

Thats strange for the counter on your corners, Ive got 4 o5 set to Stay back so they should be closeing down alot better.

Keep me posted on results mate :)

I'm one game from finishing my 2nd lfc season. ill give the plug and play a go. came 3rd first season and need a miricle to top man city 2nd season. so need to try something new.

Unfortuante you didnt Win Engi, Sometimes the game just Craps allover everything. Ive had a season where i lost 1 game and still lost the league. just the way the cookie crumbles

Tried this for my first season as Bristol City and wanted to tell you it worked very well for me despite my poor quality defenders. Was predicted 16th and got 4th! Play-off finals!

Tried this for my first season as Bristol City and wanted to tell you it worked very well for me despite my poor quality defenders. Was predicted 16th and got 4th! Play-off finals!

Congrats mate Hope you get though to the Prem ahah. You might get batterd tho lol

Dude. for the classic version, the playmaker is set to both the AMR and AML?

Update for you scotsman... just ended my season as Spurs.

Got beat in the League Cup final by Chelsea 2-1.

Got beat in the F.A Cup Final by Everton 2-0.

Got beat in the Euro cup Final by Udinese 4-3!

Man Utd broke the points record for the premiership - they got 96 points!!! They had a ridiculous season by all accounts, considering I scored 112 goals and conceded just 18 in the premiership! Defoe broke the premiership scoring record by getting 37.

Despite no silverware it's a very good tactic and I'm going to press forward into the 2nd season.

I normally have a dip in form over Christmas but this time it was March/April time, my team really struggled and lost a couple and drew a couple. As I was in all competitions my games were every 2 days which I didn't understand, could hardly field a team at some points!

Dude. for the classic version, the playmaker is set to both the AMR and AML?

yeah thats true It just helps Cause I Normaly Use Exploit the flanks So having the AML and AMR set to Playmaker will get them on the ball more often.

How have your Results Been ?

Update for you scotsman... just ended my season as Spurs.

Got beat in the League Cup final by Chelsea 2-1.

Got beat in the F.A Cup Final by Everton 2-0.

Got beat in the Euro cup Final by Udinese 4-3!

Man Utd broke the points record for the premiership - they got 96 points!!! They had a ridiculous season by all accounts, considering I scored 112 goals and conceded just 18 in the premiership! Defoe broke the premiership scoring record by getting 37.

Despite no silverware it's a very good tactic and I'm going to press forward into the 2nd season.

I normally have a dip in form over Christmas but this time it was March/April time, my team really struggled and lost a couple and drew a couple. As I was in all competitions my games were every 2 days which I didn't understand, could hardly field a team at some points!

Aww thats Gutting mate, To lose out on everything by such a Small margin ahha. Wee bit more squad Depth next season and you will be Sorted i think. let me know who you bring in ?

Aww thats Gutting mate, To lose out on everything by such a Small margin ahha. Wee bit more squad Depth next season and you will be Sorted i think. let me know who you bring in ?

Adeybayor went back after his loan spell and I've got Tevez in to play STL... can't wait to see how many he bangs in.

Got rid of Gallas and signed Gary Cahill.

That's it - I normally overhaul but my team is very good and squad has decent depth too.

My starting 11 is:

GK: Gomes
DR: Walker
DC: Cahill
DC: Dawson
DL: Baines
DMC: Sandro
MC: Modric
AMR: Lennon
AML: Bale
STR: Defoe
STL: Tevez