Attack! Attack! - Breaking point ( 210 goals 33 against In 64 games Flat 442 )

yeah I aimed to have possession But with alot more attack.. 1 of the things i really love about it..

Cant expect to see stats like that all the time rememeber.. Against the bigger teams it will be tough.. You need to get a hold on the game fast.

Just a quick question, I'm using this as Arsenal and have signed Kara, would you recommend Song or Kara as one the central midfielders along side Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere (when he's back)?

Can anybody upload this tactic on another server, because i can't load the mediafire page?

Just a quick question, I'm using this as Arsenal and have signed Kara, would you recommend Song or Kara as one the central midfielders along side Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere (when he's back)?

I suggest Song and Arteta use the others as Rotation subs..

What workload did you use? (average, high, very high)

So you switched to attacking movement after it was fluid?

Loved your last tactic, going to try this out with Yeovil, looks promising so far, won all friendlies convincingly (3-1, 4-1 etc) apart from a 1-0 loss to Arsenal, in which I matched them for possession and shots! Pretty good I'd say.

I'll let you know how it's going around half way through the season

I am testing this Tactic out now with Arsenal, any recommendations for signings? Maybe Cavani to play next to RVP!

Question- Will it affect the tactic much if I move the outside middies to wingers instead, I have the likes of Gervinho and a few others who play much better in the winger role.

It will have some effect. Like the team wont Defend as well but the attack should be slightly better.. only really 1 way to find out mate. Cavani would be amazing btw

can you make this in modern too? like you did with the other one?

can you make this in modern too? like you did with the other one?

id rather not.. Plus the old tactic was Build on modern first then Converted, this was made full on classic.
I might give it a go but im doing otehr things just now..

Do you not like useing Classic ?