Attack! Attack! - Breaking point ( 210 goals 33 against In 64 games Flat 442 )

I am going to try and tweak this tactic a bit by turning it into a 4-1-3-2, 1 D mid and a central midfielder or a more advanced attacking position right behind the striker(depending on the game). I am keeping everything as far as the team and player instructions the same, as well as the corners, but I want to see how well it works with a D Mid instead of 2 flat. Also home games I will be moving the outside middies to wingers. I will post results

hi probably a silly question but how do u get the slider bars instead of the drop down menus in your team instructions tab? and how do you get the arrows point from your players on the picture of the field?

Hernandez with this tactic is great! In just 20 appearences, he has scored 40 goals.

Hey mate is it possible to have a AML/AMR instead of ML/MR? Im not a big fan of using ML/MR so it would be awesome if i could make them AML/AMR instead

id rather not.. Plus the old tactic was Build on modern first then Converted, this was made full on classic.
I might give it a go but im doing otehr things just now..

Do you not like useing Classic ?

not at all. but the tactic was great. gonna use it until better modern tactic comes along:)

Tried ths on a couple of different saves and been pretty impressive so far. Started a new game to test it poperly, decided to start with Bilbao. I will let you know how I get on.

Playmakers - make sure you place ALL Central Midfielders in This Catagory
Targetmen - make sure you place ALL Forwards in This Catagory

How do I do this? Not used to classic

Go on SET PIECES... check the board on your right... down there you will find one box saying Target Man and another one saying Play-maker's... just drag the players from your left board there. That's done... do not forget that u should do it every time you change a player on the Midfield or in the Front. :)

matc prep ? 2, 3, Season ?

in the OP

"Match Prep - Defencive Positioning Always if you dont make Trasnfers in Season 1. If you make Trasnfers Have the Match prep Set to Team work."

hi probably a silly question but how do u get the slider bars instead of the drop down menus in your team instructions tab? and how do you get the arrows point from your players on the picture of the field?

you just change the tactic's to classic

Jesus, it's very simple \o/ If you're not scoring enough goals, attacking movement. If your not defending very well, defensive positioning. Playing against Stoke, defensive set pieces.

Do you want somebody to hold your hand while you play the game?

jes crane thats a bit harsh dude

this may seem a daft question but how do i select my play makers/target men?

this may seem a daft question but how do i select my play makers/target men?

no questio is to daft....

Go on SET PIECES... check the board on your right... down there you will find one box saying Target Man and another one saying Play-maker's... just drag the players from your left board there. That's done... do not forget that u should do it every time you change a player on the Midfield or in the Front.
smile.gif

... but sometimes if we take the pleasure of reading the all the post's the answer maybe there!!!!

I selected playmakes/target man but it seemed to make the tactic worse. I play with Genoa on partch 1.2.2. Might be because my CM's not really good enough to be playmakers, Idk.

Stole your left mid instruction and your striker instructions to put into my 442 tactic that I'm making. Make's my flat 4-4-2 perfect ;) Left mid acts like a normal mid but makes a lot of key passes. The striker instruction you have on both of yours are both deep lying. He pulls the defender in all sorts of places so my central midfielder can score. I'm getting 5 clear cut chances a lot lately and scoring on average 3 goals per game. Cheers ;)

What about players??? Any insights??? I'm not talking about names... but attributes??? I already have a good search filter for FB/CB/GK. On the Midfield I usually look for good DM able to play in as MC and try to pair him with another AMC able to play in the MC, and I have filters for that as well... and working good, on the L/R Mid still didn't got a good filter, but I had good result's with AMR/L that are able to play in as ML/R, but they don't perform so good on average. In the front, there's definitely a problem for me, I have a few good ST, a mixed of TM/Poacher/Trequartista but stil wasn't able to see which attributes would be good for search, as my ST have more or less the same atributes, but perform very diferent. I would say that Speed, Finishing & Off the Ball it's a must, but I feel that there is something missing.

So anyone care to share your ideas...