I don't know yet, just want this tactic to be tested by more than one team.
With my team it's working.

I'm tweaking my own for the moment.

[T]-Mo, this is a quality tactic! Gets you goals goals goals, with decent possession stats too! For anyone wondering whether it works for smaller teams it does! Won the SPL with Hearts, and then got to Europa League places with Dundee after getting them promoted unbeaten! :)

Great to hear!
Did you try the first version, or the second one?

So which one is batter the new or the old. I mean which one scores more overall I don't really care if the has 1 central poacher or 2 outside just wanna which is batter overall ??

You should see for yourself by testing it.
The first one has been tested a lot of times and many people like it.
The second one has only been tested by me and another guy and seems to be scoring more goals.

Heyy T-Mo,

This tactic works for me i am playing with Feyenoord and just beat Ajax at there own turf with 5-0.
And i am in my first season.
The only player i bought was Vaclav Kadlec and he is Banging them in!!!!!!

I am tweeking ur tactic to make the passing more smoothly and faster.
Will update when finished

Gr. Jurgen(btw i am Dutch)

Heyy T-Mo,

This tactic works for me i am playing with Feyenoord and just beat Ajax at there own turf with 5-0.
And i am in my first season.
The only player i bought was Vaclav Kadlec and he is Banging them in!!!!!!

I am tweeking ur tactic to make the passing more smoothly and faster.
Will update when finished

Gr. Jurgen(btw i am Dutch)

The passing is fast with me, but do tell me what your changing. :)
You can answer me in Dutch if you want (pm).

Which version are you using?

Hi T-Mo,

I am playing you second version and its doing fine by me, i only want to try to make it better.
I just tweaked the keeper a little and the back 4.
Datails will follow later.

After a little more tweaking, ok it is Spain against San Marino, but this is my best score ever!

sanmarinoh.jpg

Last edited:
Can you upload this to mediafre please would love to try this formation reminds me a lot like mr houghs last years :)

Can you update first page with your tactics ?

Because I see you made another upload and now i don't which of your 3 upload of tactics to use ?

The first tactic made wonders for me but since i used it RVP stopped scoring.
so should I play him as in the middle or side?

finish foruth with blackburn in 2nd season and just done a number of inter milan to get into the group stages :) does the new tactic update help my wide frwards score more? rochinas doing all the hardwork int he middle for me atm

The second one makes your wide forwards score more.
The one in the middle is there for pulling away the attention of the other strikers and creating chances.

If you're using the first one, you should play RVP in the middle.

Really sorry bud, i prefer the first one. maybe you should keep the roles the same just change what they do with the personal instructions

Someone on the Anderlecht forum tried the second tactic:

Sanogo in the middle scored 40 goals.
The right one scored 23 times.

standw.jpg