Auction Game

djs1 and kubalionzzale.

Lads the silly bids have meant you lost out on a great young keeper who can be no 1 for next 20 years! Your bids would not have made the top 3bids I received! He has just been sold.

wont lie im dissapointed i didnt get him but he would have been back up to courtois anyway so not too upset

djs1 and kubalionzzale.

Lads the silly bids have meant you lost out on a great young keeper who can be no 1 for next 20 years! Your bids would not have made the top 3bids I received! He has just been sold.

Was this post really necessary? If I wanted to get him for any price I would've bid higher.

Leganes have sold Carlo Ancelotti to Real Sociedad (TheBattman) for 6M

Okay, then I start with 10 even tho he isnt worth that much
Man, I can't sell Marcelo for only 10mil. He's constantly getting into the team of the year, so when a player like Donnarumma gets sold for 11 mil, I can't sell Marcelo for 10 :/ Think I might give him a chance in the squad...

Stade de Gerland And Nuevo Los Carmenes are avalibe plz feel free to bid

Man, I can't sell Marcelo for only 10mil. He's constantly getting into the team of the year, so when a player like Donnarumma gets sold for 11 mil, I can't sell Marcelo for 10 :/ Think I might give him a chance in the squad...

I have a feeling that transfer is going to change the scheme of values for the trades.

Could I sell my other stadium (Not Anfield, the other one which I can't remember) to you DD for £1m?

I have a feeling that transfer is going to change the scheme of values for the trades.

Could I sell my other stadium (Not Anfield, the other one which I can't remember) to you DD for £1m?
Yeah I know, it's going to 'revolutionize' how we value our players :)
BTW, why don't I just purchase Vicente Calderon for 1,5mil?

Yeah I know, it's going to 'revolutionize' how we value our players :)
BTW, why don't I just purchase Vicente Calderon for 1,5mil?
If you could buy it for £1.75m just so I have an even amount to buy 2 packs in this round, then I'd accept.

Also, I have training + youth perks in case anyone wants to improve their facilities. Would want a GK, RB and/or a LB, or money.

I will update everything done today when I get back home

it doesnt have to revolutionize everything if you look at that trade as Dzeko+5M for Donnarumma ( I see it as cash + player he doesnt need for a backup goalie which have potential to be best in the world), but on other hand I am just kind of observer so...

If you could buy it for £1.75m just so I have an even amount to buy 2 packs in this round, then I'd accept.

Also, I have training + youth perks in case anyone wants to improve their facilities. Would want a GK, RB and/or a LB, or money.
You have yourself a deal! 1,75mil for Vicente Calderon :)

Now that I've purchased Vicente Calderon, I no longer need Balaidos. Therefor, I would like to sell it back to you for 1m :)

I would also like to sell Mendizorrotza back to you as I now have Stamford Bridge :)

I want to sell Frank Boer back to you Didier.

Kevin Gameiro and Francesco Totti for sale or trades (looking for defenders & central midfielders)

all updated on first page and in editor

as I will be on work today till night and tomorrow morning results will be posted tomorrow around 3PM GMT+1
so far I received 17 bids which is pretty nice I have to say

RESULTS

GK+CB - 17M - TheBattman

Salvatore Sirigu, Nicolas Otamendi

GK+RB - 15M - Telstar, athomash

GK+LB - 20M - Linecoigne1998
Rui Patricio, Aleksandar Kolarov

CB+CB - 39M - djs1
Toby Alderweireld, Neven Subotic

CB+RB - 25M - IndiBlue
Phil Jagielka, Dani Alves

CB+LB - 21M - MrWisdoman
Martin Caceres, Leighton Baines

MC+MC - 25,5M - Average Joe
Jack Wilshere, Casemiro

W+W - 15M - hansie95, CrookdMoe

AM+ST - 20M - camusss
Oscar, Jackson Martinez

LB+ST - 22M - MrWisdoman
Daley Blind, Diego Costa

athomash, telstar, hansie and Moe need to send me their rebids

Last edited:
Did I bid for a keeper and a LB? I don't need a keeper lol Thought I bid on a LB and ST

Back