Auction Game

got what i wanted but overspent big time.dont come to me for financial advice guys.time to balance the books,might listen to offers for one of my midfielders

How many more rounds?

I will give 3 more rounds with players so all get their squads ready

EDIT: next round will be up in about 20mins, I am re-checking that I didnt post same player twice

Last edited:
just to recap,what happens if anyone goes into the season with too few players?and what about debt levels?not that im getting concerned or anything......

Borja Valero, Saido Berahino and Jackson Martinez are available for cash or trade

CLOSING IN
Rules are same as always
you cant offer more than you have in balance
you send bids to me in PM and highest bid wins the pack
ROUND ENDS 02.09 AT 4PM GMT+1
Def and Mid are of course abbreviations in which you get 3 defenders/midfielders
Everything is consisted by goalie, defender, midfielder and striker
You can buy your way in Uefa Champions League or Uefa Europe league, but you can bid for only one, not both

DEF
DEF2
DEF3
MID
MID2
Everything

UCL Group Stage
EUL Group Stage

just to recap,what happens if anyone goes into the season with too few players?and what about debt levels?not that im getting concerned or anything......

If you will have less players than minimum then you will get random players from your club (Real life players) and I am not allowing you to go in debt, you cant bid more cash than you have in your balance

If you will have less players than minimum then you will get random players from your club (Real life players) and I am not allowing you to go in debt, you cant bid more cash than you have in your balance

understood

So what your'e saying is, I should not bid for anything? :D

Back