Auction Game

I have agreed to sell all my perks (training + youth) to TheBattMan for £14m.

What to do... I do not know how much money i have, before Rebid is closed When is that?

Thank god I didn't get that pack. I mean, they're good solid players, but just don't think any of them would make it at Celta Vigo :)

It is over paying, yes, but i feel like many of the bids have been. I dont mind the 22,500,000 price though, my team is currently thin and anything right now will do. :)

It is over paying, yes, but i feel like many of the bids have been. I dont mind the 22,500,000 price though, my team is currently thin and anything right now will do. :)
Correct, had a look at your squad, and you really need some width :) So for you it isn't really overpaying, but since I didn't really need them, it would've been had I gotten them :)

few questions:
will there be time to trade after final round?
are they all just player rounds (after uel /cl)?
will any leftover cash go into the game?

Correct, had a look at your squad, and you really need some width :) So for you it isn't really overpaying, but since I didn't really need them, it would've been had I gotten them :)

Should have played it smarter. (6)

guys i overpaid big time to get the two cb's i wanted.they arent the best defenders in the world but im still pleased as they are better than what las palmas have and thats what i would have ended up with due to lack of funds

Athletico Bilbao
On Sale

Stadium - San Mames
Managers - Zinedine Zidane / Leonid Slutskiy / Andre Villas-Boas

Need
Goalkeepers and Strikers​

few questions:
will there be time to trade after final round?
are they all just player rounds (after uel /cl)?
will any leftover cash go into the game?

After final round there will be 3-5 days for trading (while Im editing everything else)
There are 2 more player rounds (2+ this one) and one more perk round
All what stays in balance here goes in game

Results

defenders - 23M - camusss
Matteo Darmian, Javi Martinez, Jan Vertonghen

defenders2 - 30M - Matt419
Marc Bartra, Stefan Savic, Alex Sandro

defenders3 - 17M - webby1999
Holger Badstuber, Camilo Zuniga, Phil Jones

midfielders - 26,5M - Nomadic
Nani, Nemanja Matic, Roberto Firmino

midfielders2 - 33M - Osulim
Kevin Kampl, Blase Matuidi, Erik Lamela

Everything - 25M - Znik
Fraser Forster, Danilo, Pedro, Mario Mandzukic

UCL Group Stage - 41M - athomash
UEL Group Stage - 12,5M - TheBattman

Wow, massively underbid for the CL pack, thought maybe 15mil would be enough XD

Wow, that was a good pickup for me. Really needed a right back and a centre forward, and got both!

Now, for sale:

Volkan Demirel (GK)
Fraser Forster (GK)
Gonzalo Rodriguez (CB)
Marek Suchy (CB)
Pedro (AMRL)

Looking for a top CM​

Back