Auction Game

Trades I guess. I'm at my limit of players at the moment but the only one without a manager!

Those of us who wont have enough players will get random players from the team weve been allocated,las palmas in my case

I've sold Jeremy Matheu and Toulalan to TheBattMan for 12.5 million.

Not a sentence I ever thought I'd write.

any chance of a transfer list or something to be created as there must be a few teams who have players they dont want and at this stage there are a few of us who are short in terms of squad numbers

Athletic Bilbao will be selling back the following:

Zinedine Zidane, Leonid Slutskiy, Andre Villas Boas and San Mames Stadium.

Malaga Transfer list

Lucas Biglia
Borja Valero
Raheem Sterling
Adrien

I wont write positions cause well we all know where they are best suited
I dont need to sell any of them so I wont accept any offer, but those can be sold so no need for making enquiry for any other players from my squad

And I am looking for a left back so if anyone have some to spare PM me

Jean Kouassi

Looky looky winger for sale. Got too many wingers so need to let one go

Hey guys

So far I received 11 bids, there are still time for rest of you to send bids in last round of bidding

As i have charity run for underprivileged I maybe wont be able to post results at Thursday night, but would post it then on Friday morning

After it I will post last perks round where you will choose numbers again and in that round you will get chance to choose your preffered formation too

Adrien to me for 5 Mil from the main man again Casmuss!

Will adjust my bids now Drog as I've done some deals lately haha

compared to some I feel I've only got a team of a bit better than average players - but I can't wait to get this started!

Back