Auction Game

compared to some I feel I've only got a team of a bit better than average players - but I can't wait to get this started!

i feel exactly the same mate.ive got some good young players and dont see myself challenging at first but yes im looking forward to starting

Can't exactly say that my squad looks average... But I can't wait for this to start either! :)

Can't exactly say that my squad looks average... But I can't wait for this to start either! :)

At least you have a full squad. I have just enough for a starting Eleven. At least i got the best player in the world. :)

For sale:
Fraser Forster
Volkan Demirel
Pedro

Available for a swap for similar quality:
Kevin Holland
Henrikh Mkhitariyan
Felipe Anderson

Im hoping a top manager makes the difference,im lucky to have one of the best.And no i havent got woy in case thats who you thought i had

As I will do all from scratch probably winter update or one pro posted here oonforum

Will decide on Friday after I post results

Players that are up for sale:
Oscar Lewicki
- Swedish
- 22 years
- Can play CDM and CM
- He's good with both feet
- He's 175, and weighs 71 kg.
- Price varies between 1.5-2mil
Gustav Engvall
- Swedish
- 19 years
- Can play both ST and CAM
- Preferred foot is his right
- He's 184, and weighs 78 kg.
- Price varies between 1.5-2mil

Hey guys, so I'm going to run know for some charity, I will return roughly around 10pm so will try to post results then

Hey guys, so I'm going to run know for some charity, I will return roughly around 10pm so will try to post results then
If my two players in the post above haven't sold by then, which they haven't, then I would like to sell them back to you :)

I came home around 11PM, but couldnt make myself post here anything, was simply too tired so here are now results of last round bidding for packs

RESULTS :

Alessandro Florenzi - 15,5M - Average Joe
Mario Gomez - 8,6M - KillerRoo

Lars Bender - 10,5M - djs1
Joao Moutinho - 10M - IndiBlue

Wesley Sneijder - 1,5M - webby1999

Robin van Persie - 1M - Nomadic

Christian Benteke - 15,3M - KillerRoo
Marcelo Brozovic - 2,5M - Telstar
Lazar Markovic - 1,5M - webby1999
Tomas Rosicky - 0,1M - Znik,Nomadic

Juan Cuadrado - 7M - hansie95
Falcao - 3M - osullm
Enner Valencia - 10M - CrookdMoe
Kyle Walker - 15M - TheBattman

Theo Walcott - 3M - webby1999

Danny Welbeck - 8M - Nomadic
James Milner - 11M - Telstar
Jordan Henderson - 10M - CrookdMoe,Kubalionzzale
Fernandinho - 10M - Kubalionzzale
Jeisson Muriillo - 12M - TheBattman,IndiBlue

3rd spot in UCL Group stage - 17mil - camusss

Those bold players need to send me their rebids for players

Last edited:
I bid 15.5 for Florenzi mate

(seems overkill as the other bid was 7 but oh well haha)

Last edited:
Fairly happy with that Cuadrado for 7mil. Sadly the teams misses out on european football in the first season, but hey, then Celta Vigo will just focus on winning the league :)

I bid 15.5 for Florenzi mate

(seems overkill as the other bid was 7 but oh well haha)

Eh, sry, I left your message for end and after reading all 17 messages for walcott I forgot to change this bid

Fairly happy with that Cuadrado for 7mil. Sadly the teams misses out on european football in the first season, but hey, then Celta Vigo will just focus on winning the league :)

Its not over yet, there will be qualfication round for Europe in perks round

Back