okay, I will post results in about 10mins and new round , but I wont update squads yet, I have to go to work in about an hour

Results of starter packs

Starter Pack A - Telstar - Belarus
Nemanja Milunovic, Mirko Ivanic, DEPORTIVO

Starter Pack B - athomash - Denmark
Rasmus Falk, Pione Sisto, BETIS SEVILLA

Starter Pack C - Average Joe - China
Alex Texeira, Jean Kouassi, SEVILLA

Starter Pack D - Kubalionzzale - Serbia
Aleksandar Katai, Srdjan Plavsic, BARCELONA

Starter Pack E - Znik - Switzerland
Marek Suchy, Lucas Andersen - LEGANES

Starter Pack F - Linecoigne1998 - Australia
Milos Ninkovic, Josh Brillante, EIBAR

Starter Pack G - MrWisdoman - Norway
Tore Reginiussen, Mohammed Elyonoussi, VILARREAL

Starter Pack H - hansie95 - Sweden
Oscar Lewicki, Gustav Engvall, CELTA VIGO

Starter Pack I - TheBattman - Belgium
Tomas Pina, Youri Tielemans, REAL SOCIEDAD

Starter Pack J - djs1 - USA
Andrea Pirlo, Carlos Gruezo, LAS PALMAS

Starter Pack K - KilerRoo - Czech Rep.
David Limbersky, Ales Mateju, OSASUNA

Starter Pack L - lewie100 - Mexico
Andre-Pierre Gignac, Carlos Fierro, ATLETICO MADRID

Starter Pack M - Matt419 - Austria
Jonathan Soriano, Louis Schaab. VALENCIA

Starter Pack N - Nomadic - Turkey
Fernando Muslera, Ozan Tufan, ALAVES

Starter Pack O - Hbg - Slovenia
Miroslav Radovic, Tilen Klemencic, MALAGA

Starter Pack P - chokopop - Romania
Camora, Valentin Cojocaru, SPORTING GIJON

Starter Pack R - RTvD - Chile
David Pizarro, Jeisson Vargas, ESPANYOL

Starter Pack S - IndiBlue - Greece
Dimitar Berbatov, Arthur Masuaku, REAL MADRID

Starter Pack T - CrookdMoe - Scotland
Scott Brown, Kristoffer Ajer, ATHLETIC BILBAO

Starter Pack Z - webby1999 - Croatia
Lovre Kalinic, Ante Coric, GRANADA

Packs were completely randomized, i had help of my younger sister with choosing who gets which packs

Last edited:
Ok my danish sausages are ready, what next for me now.
Come on get some!

Oh ****. That wasn't the greatest of starts :p Gogo Leganes!!
Some packs are good though. Would have loved China, Mexico or Turkey!

I'll take that!

Atlético and 2 top strikers in Gignac and Fierro. Marvelous. :)

Pione Sisto acctually signed for Celta 2 days ago, from FC Midtjylland.
http://www.espnfc.com/story/2921560/celta-vigo-sign-man-united-nemesis-pione-sisto-from-midtjylland

Celta Vigo completed the signing of young playmaker Pione Sisto from Midtjylland on Monday.

The 21-year-old made a name for himself in February when he scored against Manchester United in both legs of the Danish club's Europa League round-of-32 defeat.
He now moves to La Liga after signing a five-year deal with Celta on Monday.

Round 2 - EURO 2016

As a tribute to just finished EURO 2016 we will start with packs with players who played on that competition
Each pack is named Group A,B,C... and will have player or manager from each country who played in their respective group
Wonderkids pack will include 4 great player younger than 21
Olympics will include 3 players and manager from Olympics tournament which starts tomorrow.

You can bid for as many packs as you want
Highest bid wins pack
dont forget that you cant bid more than you have so all your bids combined cant be more than 200M
Round ends Sunday 04.08. at 9PM Greenwich time (except in case that everyone bids before it - then it will end sooner and next round will start earlier :) )
there is no minimum bid (if you want, you can bid 0,5M)
You send your bids to me in personal message

Group A
Group B
Group C
Group D
Group E
Group F
Wonderkids
Olympics

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2921560/celta-vigo-sign-man-united-nemesis-pione-sisto-from-midtjylland

Celta Vigo completed the signing of young playmaker Pione Sisto from Midtjylland on Monday.

The 21-year-old made a name for himself in February when he scored against Manchester United in both legs of the Danish club's Europa League round-of-32 defeat.
Correct! And since I'm danish, I would love to have one of the biggest danish talents at my team, Celta Vigo :)

It's a decent pack, Celta Vigo is a solid side, sadly they sold Nolito though :mad:

oh, I used 28.7. db, I will change then to Ludwig Augustinssen

So las palmas it is then,im ok with that actually.Added bonus an ageing but still very capable pirlo....legend

I know it's an odd question but what's like the kinda average amount to bid on a pack? Just don't wanna **** up and blow all my money :D

I know it's an odd question but what's like the kinda average amount to bid on a pack? Just don't wanna **** up and blow all my money :D

You have 200M and need 20 players. Do the math! ;)
Since I have Sweden, shouldn't I get Zlatan, since he's the one with the highest CA?

It's the players from the Swedish league, not players of Swedish nationality.

Also just to confirm... For the euro packs you'd get like three players and one manager, correct? Just wanna make sure before I put any bids in...

Also just to confirm... For the euro packs you'd get like three players and one manager, correct? Just wanna make sure before I put any bids in...

some packs have 3 players and manager some have 4 players

most packs have 4 players, only 2 have a manager

Round ends Sunday 04.08. at 9PM Greenwich time

Do you mean Thursday 04/08 or Sunday 07/08? Just trying to clear up any potential confusion :) (My bids will be in tonight anyway).

Out of interest are the players from each group those with like the highest CA/PA? a mixture? or just simply random? Just so I can try figure out the potential players in each pack :p

Theoretically, i can auction all packs this round? If so... this is going to be great.