i think ive done it wrong too mate lol.ive put a couple of bids in,dunno if its right but will prob end up with 6 players in my squad lol

Do you mean Thursday 04/08 or Sunday 07/08? Just trying to clear up any potential confusion :) (My bids will be in tonight anyway).

Out of interest are the players from each group those with like the highest CA/PA? a mixture? or just simply random? Just so I can try figure out the potential players in each pack :p

It will be mixture of best players and players who performed best in euro

I didn't open any message yet, but as I see there is 17 bids so only 3 more and I will put tomorrow new round, if not then we will wait till Thursday night

All bids were checked and so far 17 ppl made their bids, hopefully other 3 will do it in next 15 hours (thats when i get back from work tomorrow so I can post results and new round

BTW, this isnt my first auction game , but could be first time that 3 people made same bids for not one , but 2 packs
in case that 2 or more players have same bids we will repeat bidding for that pack between those guys who had highest bid (and you can ofc bid only higher amount or give up on pack)

Guys, in short, what is this kind of auction game about?

You bid on packs and try to create best possible team and then well you track progress of the team you have builded

btw guys 2 players still need to bid , deadline is tomorrow evening for Europeans

I just want to know if my bids were enough... yes ladies, i said it... were.

everyone made their bids and I will check once again that I didnt miss someone bids so expect results in 30mins

btw, there was one steal , maybe more , but one definitely sticks out on first sight

2nd Round

Group A - 30 M - Nomadic
Antoine Griezmann. Ricardo Rodriguez, Arlind Ajeti, Anghel Iordănescu

Group B - 50 M - djs1
Gareth Bale, Marek Hamsik, Wayne Rooney, Leonid Slutskiy

Group C - 31 M - athomash
Gregorz Krychowiak, Toni Kroos, Andriy Yarmolenko, Michael McGovern

Group E - 50 M - Linecoigne1998
Eden Hazard, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Giorgio Chiellini, Robbie Brady

Group F - 40,5 M - IndiBlue
Gylfi Sigurdsson, Balasz Dzsudzsak, Cristiano Ronaldo, David Alaba

Wonderkids - 80 M - KillerRoo
Renato Sanches, Emre Mor, Bartosz Kapustka, Marko Pjaca

Olympics - 35 M - hansie95
Neymar, Leon Goretzka, Lucas Romero, Tiago Ilori

Group D - 40 M - KillerRoo, Matt419, Telstar
you guys need to send me new bids in PM - one with highest gets the pack (you cant bid less than you already have)

Last edited:
Bah! That's a lot of quality out the window already :(

Not sure if others are overpaying, or I'm bidding too low :/

Well EURO is full of quality players

Well that went ****** brilliantly.

There is still enough rounds and quality players to make great squad - this is only start

Not sure if others are overpaying, or I'm bidding too low :/

Thats very subjective, its probably both :p
but really it all depends on your strategy for rounds

YESSSSS!i got rooney........oh wait a minute!Still bale and hamsik sweeten it and wayne can do a job im sure...maybe.