Glad you like it.
When playing with Arsenal i`m with attacking tactic, better players, quicker & more technical.
With Everton on Counter, it`s more stable for this kind of teams.

What team you playin` ?

With Feirense (an Underdog in Portuguese League)
What do you recommend? Stay with Attacking mentality or change to Counter?
I won 3 games in a row (3-0 V. Setubal (Home) , 5-1 Boavista (Away) and 1-0 FC Porto (Home)

I won 3 games in a row (3-0 V. Setubal (Home) , 5-1 Boavista (Away) and 1-0 FC Porto (Home)
Nice
Stay with it if it`s working that good.

When you have time, pls upload some screens. Thx
Curious about the possession, in my Arsenal save i have every game 60% or more.

Can you elaborate on your trading settings a bit more? Do you rotate through balanced, tactical and attacking throughout the season?

i usually leave the overall training to the assistant and change individual training to the role the player will be playing in as you have suggested in the OP.

How is it unreal?

Liverpool often play with no striker as do other teams.

Can you elaborate on your trading settings a bit more? Do you rotate through balanced, tactical and attacking throughout the season?

i usually leave the overall training to the assistant and change individual training to the role the player will be playing in as you have suggested in the OP.

Rotate through balanced, tactical and attacking.
Before the first official game of the season i go Tactical training, after 4-6 weeks i go balanced, and after that i go attacking until i reach 50% just like in the OP. If the opposition starts to score more and more goals during the games i go Defending, but only if my defence is going to *****.
P.S. I don`t do fitness because i rotate alot, they`re fit.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Not it a bad start P10 W7 D2 L1.

Using the counter tactic with Spurs, not sure if we would be better with the attacking though?

Thanks.

Not it a bad start P10 W7 D2 L1.

Using the counter tactic with Spurs, not sure if we would be better with the attacking though?

Go attacking, you have the players for that.
Train attacking + tactical
Rotate alot,keep them happy, don`t play with players under 92% fit.

P.S. Give the tactic time, after 2-3 months they should play like crazy, not so many wrong passes & crosses, everything becomes smoother.

Last edited:
Anyone care to post some screens if you're trying this tactic? Curious if it's working for ya guys :)

Does this work in the Career Mode version without the instant result thing?