Whats the best way to put pics up on here?

I have screenshot some on my iPad but can get them to load?

Hey. First off, I´m enjoying this since its the most consistent tactic so far. Not many up and downs.

However, my striker (André Silva & Griezmann (who alternates as IF) doesnt score much.
And this is becoming a problem with theur moral. Even though the team plays well.

What can I do to change this ?

Thanks again!

Hey. First off, I´m enjoying this since its the most consistent tactic so far. Not many up and downs.

However, my striker (André Silva & Griezmann (who alternates as IF) doesnt score much.
And this is becoming a problem with theur moral. Even though the team plays well.

What can I do to change this ?

Thanks again!
Try & tweak the attack, try af or dlf attack.

UPDATE

AVALANCHE SPEARHEAD

Hey guys, after a few more tweaks, i came up with this style and the latest results are really awesome.
This is not the finished product, so feel free to tweak it(works better against teams that open up and attack), to make it yours.

View attachment 114066

View attachment 114064 View attachment 114063

Download link :

AVALANCHE SPEARHEAD_CBC2AC60-C86E-42DF-8094-1923B9A87E90

P.S. If it`s not working, tweak it, make it yours, this is a good layout for this style of play.

Give the tactic time, this year more than ever, we`ve seen that we all have problems with consistency using our tactics.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
UPDATE

AVALANCHE SPEARHEAD

Hey guys, after a few more tweaks, i came up with this style and the latest results are really awesome.
This is not the finished product, so feel free to tweak it(works better against teams that open up and attack), to make it yours.

View attachment 1093649

View attachment 1093651 View attachment 1093652

Download link :

AVALANCHE SPEARHEAD_CBC2AC60-C86E-42DF-8094-1923B9A87E90

P.S. If it`s not working, tweak it, make it yours, this is a good layout for this style of play.

Give the tactic time, this year more than ever, we`ve seen that we all have problems with consistency using our tactics.

GOOD LUCK!

Where did you finish with this tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with RB Leipzig having players like
Lincon, Ødegaard, Coric, Tielemans, Burke
should i use attacking or counter version?

with RB Leipzig having players like
Lincon, Ødegaard, Coric, Tielemans, Burke
should i use attacking or counter version?

You should use Praetorian, my latest version