Do you do anything when you're ahead? I'm conceding a lot of late goals with this tactic so far. Been using counter but I'm going to switch to attacking.

do you use some special positions for set pieces? example IF for corner takers or something like that?

Can you please view the training page
Pre-season and season-to-season
sorry
I use translation
thank you

Serie A with San Marino

Hi!

I wanted to thank you because I've managed to get promotion to Serie A with San Marino, using your tactic and Zyndar's Falchion.

This is my 3rd season on Serie B (predicted 21st), but since the last patch I was having average times using Falchion Defense (good defending, poor attacking), and with Avalanche, I've found the offensive potential I was lacking (Falchion standard completely stopped working for me).

This is my first half of the season, using Falchion Defense (9W - 9D - 4L):

View attachment 114196

Second half, using Avalanche:

View attachment 114195

The score potential increased a lot, and the defense was still decent (12W - 8D - 4L). Also, the first 6 or 7 games the tactic was not fluid yet.

For match prep and teamtalks, I've been following Zyndar instructions. For training, same as you, but intensity on average and rest only after match.

AVALANCHE

(Updated to Counter Attack)

DOWNLOAD

Counter version:

AVALANCHE 41221 (FM 17.2.0) Counter_AEA900E6-9374-4739-86CB-A94F82331D91

Attacking version:
AVALANCHE 41221 (FM 17.2.0)_5C2B1F39-04F1-4093-A714-FF956252CC13

View attachment 1093342

Team Instructions:

View attachment 1093343

Training:

View attachment 1093344

Pre season:
- Minimum 8 games played
- Fitness & Team Cohesion

During season:
- Balanced, Tactical & Attacking

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING : train players for the position they play on the field.

NO O.I.

Results with EVERTON & ARSENAL

View attachment 1093387
View attachment 1093347 View attachment 1093348
View attachment 1093386

View attachment 1093346
View attachment 1093349 View attachment 1093350

P.S. I know i didn`t finish any of the seasons, but i had to upload this tactic, it`s going really great with my teams :)

ENJOY!

Hi!

Great tactic,

do you have players filter ? :)

Thx for this good tactic ! :)

Hi!

I wanted to thank you because I've managed to get promotion to Serie A with San Marino, using your tactic and Zyndar's Falchion.

This is my 3rd season on Serie B (predicted 21st), but since the last patch I was having average times using Falchion Defense (good defending, poor attacking), and with Avalanche, I've found the offensive potential I was lacking (Falchion standard completely stopped working for me).

This is my first half of the season, using Falchion Defense (9W - 9D - 4L):

View attachment 1093512

Second half, using Avalanche:

View attachment 1093513

The score potential increased a lot, and the defense was still decent (12W - 8D - 4L). Also, the first 6 or 7 games the tactic was not fluid yet.

For match prep and teamtalks, I've been following Zyndar instructions. For training, same as you, but intensity on average and rest only after match.
Beautiful
Now that you`re in Seria A, you need better players.
Try to improve your defence with strong CB and Wing backs

which WORKS better after the update? counter or attack?

i just think the game is broken!

Started a game with Spurs last night, was going good, just felt could be a smudge better so switched from counter to attacking and most certainly was better.

Decided to to start a new save this morning running attacking from the start (using same database) and was awful, drew with West Brom and Hull and lost to Man U!

I hate this game at the minute!