i just think the game is broken!

Started a game with Spurs last night, was going good, just felt could be a smudge better so switched from counter to attacking and most certainly was better.

Decided to to start a new save this morning running attacking from the start (using same database) and was awful, drew with West Brom and Hull and lost to Man U!

I hate this game at the minute!

To be honest, i think this version of ME is *****.
There`s alot of things to be changed, but i don`t wanna get into it...

After this little update the tactics didnt work anymore? :|

Do you recommend the atk version even if the other team is the strongest?

Just had the best half season save that I have had so far in this years game with this tactic.

Will put out some screens up tomorrow.

@crusho79 the little update of today, brokes the tactic or not mate? :S
Because i'm enjoying playing with the Attacking tactic

@crusho79 the little update of today, brokes the tactic or not mate? :S
Because i'm enjoying playing with the Attacking tactic

i don`t know of any update mate.
fm touch didn`t update today.

had a small (6.7 kb) update through steam today

i just think the game is broken!

Started a game with Spurs last night, was going good, just felt could be a smudge better so switched from counter to attacking and most certainly was better.

Decided to to start a new save this morning running attacking from the start (using same database) and was awful, drew with West Brom and Hull and lost to Man U!

I hate this game at the minute!

I have the same problem. Not with this tactic (haven't tried it jet) but with all others. One day is great (I writte all aroud forum how great tactic is), second nothing works. Same team, all the same not working

I have tweaked this attacking version into a 433 that`s working wonders with WATFORD, i`m going to test it for the full season and we`ll see what`s happening :

View attachment 114115 View attachment 114114

The good part is that the forwards are scoring for fun, beautiful counter attacks and good defending.