Guys, I've added filters, training, PPMs and attributes to the OP.

Hey TFF :)

I noticed that you always use Very Narrow width :) Can you explain why ? :)

Do you think Very Narrow width is always better than Balanced or Fairly Wide width with this formation ?

Sorry for my boring questions , but i always learn something from you :)

Mate, if to answer your question short then I use "Very Narrow" shape because I see that "Very Narrow" shape makes the attacking build-up to be the most efficient and the same time it makes the defense to be most efficient.

If to answer in more detailed way then it would required writing a wall of text, maybe, I'll do it in some point in the future when a got more free time. :)

Last edited:
When downloading the filters what folder do they go into in the fm document section? Cheers.

Any tests with this new tactic guys? Some SS? :)

Here you go!

I'm Atletico!

Joke1.png

P.S. it's a joke :)

hey tff, mate how would u line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks mate

hey tff, mate how would u line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks mate

STC – Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Dybala, Morata, Harry Kane
AMC – Suarez, Griezmann, De Bruyne, Aguero
MR – Neymar, Hazard, Griezmann, Aguero
ML – Mess, Hazard, Griezmann, Aguero
MCL – Pogba, Modric, Busquets, Koke, Verratti
MCR - Busquets, Koke, Vidal, Dier
DL – Alaba, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Lucas Digne
DR – Carvajal, Bellerin, Mario Fernandes
DCL – Laporte, Marquinhos, John Stones, Gimenez, Umtiti
DCR – Ramos, Bonucci, Gimenez, Marquinhos, Rugani

Hi mate. Great work btw! How would you use the Utd squad first season with this tactic? And which players would you sell/buy? Thanks for any advice!

I am using TFF's tactics all the time, and think they are probably the best (or close to that) around, but haven't we seen this already, about 3 or 4 times? Like @White Europe said: "V2 will be AP changed to Box to Box Midfielder, v3 will be with one or two IF's than v4 will be 4141 with DM..." And then probably in circles again. Don't get me wrong, I am sure this tactic kick's ***, (will try it later on) and I understand that basic formation doesn't matter that much whether it's 4-4-1, 4-2-3-1, symmetric or not, roles, player instructions, on so on determine how good a tactic is. (Not talking about 3 defenders tactics here, 'cause that has to change the way your team plays.) Anyway, I don't see much change here in the last 6 months (yes, TFF finished tactics for FM16 with a similar one). They have all been very good or amazing, but very similar. Now, I know that every test, every save and every time you try something new can give you different results, that's why there is no universal plug'n'play tactic, and that's why this game is so addictive.
I was very happy when you switched to Beast and 3 defenders, not because I like it (I actually hate 3 defenders in real life), but because it was something new, unexplored by you and full of potential in FM17. Thank you for all the hard work mate, all your tweaks and versions, you are a legend, this is just something that's bugging me.

Translation:Canyouplaymygameforme?
I don't need anyone to play the game for me thanks, I've been playing it since CM was released. I was asking for some quick advice to set up a game as I won't have no where near as mich time to play in the near future. So do one! And tbh it's no different than you using his tactic.

Made a season run with my Newcastle. For the first half of season i had my training delegated to my assistant manager and results was just ok but nothing special. 5th place after the boxing day. After i changed training as TTF recomended i had great second half of the season. Finished 3rd and if not 1st half i would be a champion :) Unfortunately no cup wins but it will come with time lol

Please could you put up the individual player instructions to recreate on iPad? Cheers!

and again 5 star ratings for an average tactic... i dont get it
new people may think his tactics are much better then anything else shown here which is just not true