Hi mate. How would you use the Juventus squad first season with this tactic? And which players would you sell/buy? Thanks for any advice!

gtv2.png

View attachment 105890My results so far. Everton game i drew conceded in the last few mins after switching to time waste tactic :) and Spurs game played most with 10 men after Jones got sent off. All in all very happy!

Hi mate. How would you use the Juventus squad first season with this tactic? And which players would you sell/buy? Thanks for any advice!
Really? Really buddy ???
****... what the **** are ya doin` playing this game if you can`t even do that?
Really need someone to set up the team for ya ???
sorry buddy... but you`re a "SUNDAY MANAGER" !!!

Guys, I just want to warn all players who play with Instant Result

I see that this tactic works very poorly with Instant Result due to this issue:

This tactic has "Wide Midfielders" roles at ML/MR positions that tweaked into Inside Forwards but your assistant manager can't recognize what type players you need for these positions and when he chooses players for these position he follows default code that was put into him and I see that almost every match after 45 min my assistant manager substitutes players at ML/MR that I picked before the match at my full back somehow he thinks that they better suite Wide Midfielder role even if they aren't competent at ML/MR positions.

That's sad. :( I like to use Instant Result from time to time so probably I'll back to Beast tactic.

Who plays game by game, without Instant Result works well TFF?

Thanks for this TFF! I definitely think it's worth sticking with and working on over BEAST. First match I tried it out, was only 'awkward' as I switched from BEAST mid-season and I just won 8-0 away from home...

if it's better than beast a lot, you should continue man. a lot of people don't play with IR :p

View attachment 105868

this tactic is really amazing after the 3 week i have 0 point with Manchester City :D ... seriously what the **** is this btw my team make penalty in everygame.........

Last edited:
If tactics are not working, attacking movement or defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 1 ticks from the left). Will work. Applies to all tactics.

Hey TFF could you download FM, create my manager, set up my game, create tactics and pick my team? Thank you TFF I love you. I want to be you.

Anyone tried this tactic with a smaller team? Any tactic would work with Man.Utd. I normally use Beast and my Everton team have no wingers at the moment. Have to start a new save I think.