whats with the negative energy flowing here?if people dont like tff tactics then dont read his thread or use his tactics.A waste of time to even make negative comments unless its constructive.

and again 5 star ratings for an average tactic... i dont get it
new people may think his tactics are much better then anything else shown here which is just not true

i think the 5 stars is for the topic, not the tactic. I'd not say his tactic is the best but you can't ignore his effort. What good about him is that he tells you how to set up/guide your games to make his tactic efficient. Some peoples have no clue on all the details and features in the games or might don't have the time to test it out themselves. From players filter to PPM to training. If you follow everything he wrote, you would pretty much skip a lot of rough road, bad transfers, bad results.

Last edited:
Hi mate. Great work btw! How would you use the Utd squad first season with this tactic? And which players would you sell/buy? Thanks for any advice!

Hey mate,

This would be my best starting eleven for Man Utd

MU_Avenger.png

ROTATION :

STC position : Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial
AMC position : Mata, Rooney, Lingard
ML position : Martial, Depay, Lingard
MR position : Mikhitaryan, Rashford, Mata
MCL position : Pogba, Herrera
MCR position : Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Blind
DR position : Darmian, Valencia, Phil Jones
DL position: Shaw, Rojo, Blind

I would sell Carrick, Fellaini and Blind because they all are a bit slow

I would buy additional left footed Full Back to rotate with Shaw and additional left footed central defender to rotate with Rojo.

Of course if you sell Fellaini and Blind then I you need an additional player for MCR position to rotate with Scheiderlin.

Last edited:
Hey mate,

This would be my best starting eleven for Man Utd

MU_Avenger.png

ROTATION :

STC position : Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial
AMC position : Mata, Rooney, Lingard
ML position : Martial, Depay, Lingard
MR position : Mikhitaryan, Rashford, Mata
MCL position : Pogba, Herrera
MCR position : Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Blind
DR position : Darmian, Valencia, Phil Jones
DL position: Shaw, Rojo, Blind

I would sell Carrick, Fellaini and Blind because they all are a bit slow

I would buy additional left footed Full Back to rotate with Shaw and additional left footed central defender to rotate with Rojo.

Of course if you sell Fellaini and Blind then I you need an additional player for MCR position to rotate with Scheiderlin.
Cheers mate! Signed Romagnoli, Lato, Cancelo, Cerny.

Won all friendlies so far. Just played Comm Shield won 5-0 Zlatan with 3, Martial with 1 and Memphis with 1. Played some very nice football. Good through balls from MCL and good link play between Treq and DLP. Wingers also getting in good positions for goals and assists. Only half fluid atm :)

winner winner chicken dinner love the new tactic its the business