Awesome 4-3-3 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter lordofavp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 49K
to sabor all opposition instructions are left to the assistant manager

thanks mate...plus u got some faantastic results

Yeah well after 4 season with Copenhagen i managed to create a team that pays as i want it to lol your tactic been using it for the last 15 seaons in my game and hasnt let me down yet. Pretty good especially for home ground matches

Holy ****. After a month (in RL) of searching for a tactic that WORKS for Inter Milan, I have found it. I thank you so much!

In the download AVP is on Rigid. On the screenshot it is Very Fluid.

Which should i pick?

In the download AVP is on Rigid. On the screenshot it is Very Fluid.

Which should i pick?

which team do you manage?i manage marseille , using rigid and noone can stop me..the only thing i change is in away matches where i use counter attack (against stronger teams of course)..give it a try..

i changed avp to very rigid as it performs better on this setting for weaker teams

I'm sure there's some user error involved but am I the only one not having success with the AVP tactic? I am playing as Hertha Berlin and concede at least 2 goals on average every game, mostly from crosses by the wide men. I tried closing down AM/M RL but it hasn't been much use. Currently sitting in 9th place with 18 scored and 18 against. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm going to simulate the second half of the season with the skeetskeetv2 and see if it pans out any differently for me.

Please note: this isn't a "WAHHHH this tactic sux!!!1" post, I'm just curious if anyone else is struggling with it because it seems like it's a well nice tactic.

Hi,

i am using this tactic also for my team however i am finding that the players are not crossing the ball, i have tried telling them to hug touchline etc but just continue to pass ball about.
looks great and is reasonably successfull but think it would be amazing if players stopped cutting inside and crossed the ball,

i am using attacking midfielders set as wingers (support) and wing backs (support) it is a balanced, attacking set up. individual instructions are to hug touchlne and cross often.

would setting passing to direct help?

any thoughts

if u change the amr n aml to wingers it should make a difference. Try setting the passing to direct; no harm in trying.

Hey,
I have been trying tactic after tactic since the game got released and think this AVP one is great.

Just one question, if you change the striker from target man to poacher, do you then place another player into the target man or playmaker slot in the tactics screen?

i'll try different ways but was just wondering what you thought.

Cheers

Hey,
I have been trying tactic after tactic since the game got released and think this AVP one is great.

Just one question, if you change the striker from target man to poacher, do you then place another player into the target man or playmaker slot in the tactics screen?

i'll try different ways but was just wondering what you thought.

Cheers

It should still work fine if u change the attacker into a poacher...you wont have to change anything on the team instructions screen as it automatically chooses the striker no matter which role is assigned

players still will not get the ball wide and cross the ball. they are instructed to hug the touchline and all they do is cut inside or pass the ball back inside.
although i a top of the championship the games that i loose are often a result of teams that get to the byline and cross the ball, i have 5 defenders set to man mark marking no one. starting to spoil my enjoyment of the game now as nothing i do or change makes the slightest bit of difference :-(

anyone have any other ideas to try, is there something i am not doing?

Last edited:
i tried long shots set to rarely see if that makes a difference. i did have my wingers set to roaming which made a little difference but now i have been promoted to premier league and using same tactics have gone back to square one. defenders not marking, runners not getting picked up, attackers scoring with 3 defenders around them. attackers ad midfielders can no longer pass and think they can score from 40 yards out. #veryirratated

Last edited:
Back