Awesome 4-3-3 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter lordofavp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 49K
...Just noticed it now...lol

hehehe

results you just posted look very good! now you have awesome attack and defense! :) do you make any changes for away games or just play narrower when you want to hang on to a lead as before?

these results are further enhanced by the fact that inter dont have a very good team this year

hehehe

results you just posted look very good! now you have awesome attack and defense! :) do you make any changes for away games or just play narrower when you want to hang on to a lead as before?

these results are further enhanced by the fact that inter dont have a very good team this year

I took ur advice earlier and tried to make the defence as solid as possible and have implemented few changes on player instructions which have enhanced the defenders. At the moment I havent made any changes for home and away matches..

...However, with my other tactic FullOnAttack I have used elements of this tactic on that one and have had some very good results in addition with that tactic i do make changes for home and away games. At home I play wider and quicker and away I play narrower and slower. This has performed well and because it is basically this tactic in disguise there's every chance that these changes will also work on the 4-3-3 tactic

I took ur advice earlier and tried to make the defence as solid as possible and have implemented few changes on player instructions which have enhanced the defenders. At the moment I havent made any changes for home and away matches..

...However, with my other tactic FullOnAttack I have used elements of this tactic on that one and have had some very good results in addition with that tactic i do make changes for home and away games. At home I play wider and quicker and away I play narrower and slower. This has performed well and because it is basically this tactic in disguise there's every chance that these changes will also work on the 4-3-3 tactic

which one do you think is more balanced and stable for use with the new patch?

from what i've read, i'm more inclined to try this 433. the other one seems too offensive for me

which one do you think is more balanced and stable for use with the new patch?

from what i've read, i'm more inclined to try this 433. the other one seems too offensive for me

They've both been effective for me. I will have to say that 4-3-3 is more balanced with the new patch. You can no longer go on a full attack rampage as in the new patch you're most likely lose.

They've both been effective for me. I will have to say that 4-3-3 is more balanced with the new patch. You can no longer go on a full attack rampage as in the new patch you're most likely lose.

okay, thanks mate! as soon as i get round to using it, i'll post some results!

AVP Tactic
by Lordofavp

I have just added this new tactic to the same download file. When you download the file you will receive these 3 tactics from me.
1) 4-3-3 SkeetSkeet(Original).tac - Original tactic that was created for 13.1
2) 4-3-3 SkeetSkeet(Original)v2.tac - The updated tactic for use in 13.2
3) AVP.tac - This is a brand new tactic created by myself today and is for use on 13.2
After download you will need to unzip the file to retrieve these tactics

Formation:View attachment 293251
This tactic was created for fun but has so far performed better than my updated Awesome 4-3-3 tactic. It has goals, good defence, oppositions barely take shots, creates more CCC's.

I have continued the Inter Milan Team that I had tested my two prior tactics. Below are the results achieved:
View attachment 293254
Games Played: 11 Goals: 33 Conceded: 4
With this tactic I had hammered Juventus & AC Milan

Match Stats:
View attachment 293257View attachment 293258View attachment 293259View attachment 293260View attachment 293261
I find this tactic just as good as my other tactics. However, this is the most surprising tactic that I have created.

To download this tactic click "here" to be directed to the download page.
As always I am happy to hear positive and negative aspects of my tactics
Also when commenting on a tactic please specify which one.​

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with Real Sociedad and wow. I finished 4th, 2 points behind Atletico Madrid in 3rd and I will be playing in the Champions league next season. Great tactic :)

Just finished my first season with Real Sociedad and wow. I finished 4th, 2 points behind Atletico Madrid in 3rd and I will be playing in the Champions league next season. Great tactic :)

Nice going...just wondering which tactic u used was it the skeetskeet or AVP....???
...Plus its nice to see a a non-powerhouse team doing well with my tactic as I've noticed most tactics are only really effective with a strong team....

Last edited:
Impressive results with southampton! u using the 5 min or the updated for 13.2? gonna start a new game with liverpool

Impressive results with southampton! u using the 5 min or the updated for 13.2? gonna start a new game with liverpool

I am using the 5min tactic (which I call the "AVP tactic") with my southampton side...i was surprised on how well it was doing..

I am using the 5min tactic (which I call the "AVP tactic") with my southampton side...i was surprised on how well it was doing..Also both tactics are made for 13.2.

ic...btw any key players for this tactic? as in like the wingers and strikers are more impt than the mc,dm,dc,drl...got to focus my priority with my limited budget

ic...btw any key players for this tactic? as in like the wingers and strikers are more impt than the mc,dm,dc,drl...got to focus my priority with my limited budget

No key players really.....except for that you can switch the striker from poacher or TM depending on what they're better suited at.

disregard my previous answer...the most important player in the team is the DM.....

Nice going...just wondering which tactic u used was it the skeetskeet or AVP....???
...Plus its nice to see a a non-powerhouse team doing well with my tactic as I've noticed most tactics are only really effective with a strong team....

I used the 4-3-3 SkeetSkeet (Original)

Is there any solution on when you have loads of shots but no action?

best solution is have the wingers with good finishing as more shots will be on target...but as im still using this on weak teams most of them barely have a decent finishing as most are just up 14 or less....in addition altering the striker from TM to poacher may also make it different if you have a pacey striker with good stamina

Back