Loved this tactic before the patch. Just downloaded the new version and noticed there are 3 different tactics. Which is best to use?

Edit. Never mind. I found the information about them.

Last edited:
Loved this tactic before the patch. Just downloaded the new version and noticed there are 3 different tactics. Which is best to use?

Edit. Never mind. I found the information about them.

I put three on cause just as you some liked the original and some may prefer the updated version due to the new patch.

The AVP tactic is a new 4-3-3 tactic that i created and seems to be working with lower league teams as well.

Use the one that works best for your team...thats why i've provided three as they slightly differ from one to the other. Ive placed screenshots of three tactics at work on this thread so users can see how they differ

For anyone using the AVP tactic and not getting much success change the playing style from "very fluid" to "rigid". It's been performing better this way...and has kind sorted out the amount of shots on target success....

Last edited:
Hey, using AVP with Swansea in my third season scoring a truckload but also leaking goals especially from corners, only beaten on goals against by Bristol City >.> but only outscored by the top 4.

Will try changing to Rigid next season.

Any ideas on teamtalks for the AVP tactic? Do you set your *** man to OI?

Rigid not doing very well i'm afraid the goals have dried up, matches against smaller teams like reading and Norwich I'm having 0 Clear cut chances only a mass amount of long shots although the defence is much better so maybe just use rigid against the bigger teams?

Any idea what to do when your are losing and searching for an goal? Play all on attack or tempo up? And what is the best method when your are winning and want to play the game out?

Still using the original one, with some tweaks and it works great!!!

Fantastic tactic. Won the Italian domestic double in my first season with this with AC Milan and made the quarter finals of the UCL, beating PSG in the round of 16 and losing on away goals (1-1 agg.) to Real Madrid. The most successful tactic I have used so far by a long way.

Here are some of my best results:

View attachment 294655

View attachment 294657

And for the lolz:

View attachment 294656

AVP Tactic
by Lordofavp

I have just added this new tactic to the same download file. When you download the file you will receive these 3 tactics from me.
1) 4-3-3 SkeetSkeet(Original).tac - Original tactic that was created for 13.1
2) 4-3-3 SkeetSkeet(Original)v2.tac - The updated tactic for use in 13.2
3) AVP.tac - This is a brand new tactic created by myself today and is for use on 13.2
After download you will need to unzip the file to retrieve these tactics

Formation:View attachment 293251
This tactic was created for fun but has so far performed better than my updated Awesome 4-3-3 tactic. It has goals, good defence, oppositions barely take shots, creates more CCC's.

I have continued the Inter Milan Team that I had tested my two prior tactics. Below are the results achieved:
View attachment 293254
Games Played: 11 Goals: 33 Conceded: 4
With this tactic I had hammered Juventus & AC Milan

Match Stats:
View attachment 293257View attachment 293258View attachment 293259View attachment 293260View attachment 293261
I find this tactic just as good as my other tactics. However, this is the most surprising tactic that I have created.

To download this tactic click "here" to be directed to the download page.
As always I am happy to hear positive and negative aspects of my tactics
Also when commenting on a tactic please specify which one.​

lordofavp, the AVP tactic ROCKS on v13.2! Keep on the good work bravo!

Fantastic tactic. Won the Italian domestic double in my first season with this with AC Milan and made the quarter finals of the UCL, beating PSG in the round of 16 and losing on away goals (1-1 agg.) to Real Madrid. The most successful tactic I have used so far by a long way.

Here are some of my best results:

View attachment 294655

View attachment 294657

And for the lolz:

View attachment 294656
Thinking of trying out a tactic. Just bought the game and pretty much everything i have tried on my own so far doesn't work out for me. Which version did you use Original or Original V2 ?

how does it work with swansea anyone try

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I try this tact with F.C. Internazionale. Seems works for you.
Can you tell me what is your basic formation with inter? 'cause for my Inter this tactic dosen't work at all..

I'd like to test this out but I'm old school and really don't enjoy using the TC: so I was wondering if there is a classic version of this?

Thanks.

I m starting(again) with "Hyde" in the Blue Square Bet Premier(Hyde just promoted) and this time i ll try ur tactic(AVP) hoping it gets better results than all the other tactics ive used and had 0 success.I ve already tried some tactics twitched them even build 2 of my own(tactics) but nothing seems to work for this team :'(.... so u are my last hope ^^) !!!ill send u feedback asap and i d rly aprecciate letting me know any thoughts and advice on this matter! P.S i hope my english arent that bad :)

Sorry for my late reply:
Seto: the basic formation for my inter is displayed on the first post
dking: you can use all of my tactic on the classic version as well
choci: hope my tactic works out for u, and ur english is fine

have major problem in general in marseille.im about to test your tac for the first time.i'll give you feedback in a while.just one question.what about specific opposition instructions?im asking because in some tactics its not good to put individual players to man mark..

lost to lille 1-2 but didnt deserve it.i was better than them but kabore is a f*** idiot doing a penalty.i think its a matter of time for my team to get use to this tactic.thanks dog