Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 984
  • Views Views 282K
I'm torn with Moussa Dembele fiting in this tactic. I was thinking of playing him mainly as the DLP but found Huddlestone fits alot better. Was thinking of playing him as AMC but I like Sigg there more. What do you guys think?

I'm torn with Moussa Dembele fiting in this tactic. I was thinking of playing him mainly as the DLP but found Huddlestone fits alot better. Was thinking of playing him as AMC but I like Sigg there more. What do you guys think?

sell him in january then (6)

its working a bit better, the defenders are not as stagnant and to be honest, **** as they were prior to the patch!

it also depends on your opp, their players and formations..

If the wingers are really quick like Walcott/Lennon then I would set my wingers to zonal mark with no tight marking, but hard tackling and high closing down

if someone slower etc then tight man marking would be better.

But do you still play your CB's tight marking = no ?

I'm realing struggling to get this to work with Swansea team. The only transfer I've done is getting Jano on loan to provide some cover for Michu. I thought this would tac would fit the team perfectly, but I just can't score goals. That is the main problem. Maybe this tactic just needs an worldclass striker and AM?

Anyone have any ideas here? Raikan?

I'm realing struggling to get this to work with Swansea team. The only transfer I've done is getting Jano on loan to provide some cover for Michu. I thought this would tac would fit the team perfectly, but I just can't score goals. That is the main problem. Maybe this tactic just needs an worldclass striker and AM?

How long have you gave it mate?

I started using it with Everton, basically the bog standard squad, naismith, pienaar etc and i did fairly well with it.

Make sure you follow the OP and try to get the TYPES of players suggested. Also, make sure your GENERAL TRAINING is on TEAM COHESION(HIGH) and depending on the opposition, change your Match Prep accordingly. I keep it attacking movement the majority of the time unless playing against a tough opponent. The united's etc.

As i say, follow the OP to the letter and you should generally be fine. Give it a bit of time, the results will come!

In season 3 with Arsenal and this tactic is proving unstoppable on the new patch. Wilshere in the AMC role has become unplayable for everyone he's come up against.

how EVERYONE can be so succesful with this tactic, except for me is a mystery to me! i havent won an awaygame yet, first two away games was away too sunderland and fulham, lost 3-1 too sunderland and, hold on, 6-1 away too fulham! this is AFTER last patch! how people can link SS of like ******* 30-40 games unbeaten, winning quadruples etc first season is beyond me! you need to be a expert to have these results, more like a FM master! i have played so many computer games, from high end game hardcore WoW and you name it, and ive NEVER struggled so much with a game like FM, NEVER! Howcome Kagawa has 6.43 rating after 13 games in the AM position, Rvp has 6.79 scoring 3 in 15 games as striker, my two best players are ferdinand and vidic with a rating around 7.50 wich is beyond me because every ******* cross into my box is a goal, like 90% of all crosses i conceed!! And i have general training on HIGH defensive!!!! i conceed on 50% of all set pieces against me... Rvp, Hernandez, Wellbeck miss open goal opertuneties, its a joke.. Im seriously cursed in this game! I havent been succesful in this game since FM11.. FM12 was a nightmare for me and its continuing! HEEEEEELP ME!!!!!!!!!! im going nuts...

FYI, i have given it time, the tactic is 100% fluid and i follow the OP on match preps etc.. i do defensive movement for away games and attacking for homegames.. i normally play controll at home and counter/standard away..

And yea, ive bought 3 **** players ( lol ), like they would be any good for United ; Kyle Walker, Gareth bale and fellaini ( pardon my ironic humor but im freaking out here )

Sacked Phelan and other rubbish staff and brought in Cruyiff, Biscotti etc etc so all my training is a minimum of 4 stars. I do press and teamtalks after my best ability, from what ive read and my own understanding. Individual training ive left to assistent exept players that i want too change position ( like training rooney for Dlp position ). I praise players after doing well and yell at players who do bad.

Im just clueless.. Raikan, can i fly you over here too Norway so you can see what the **** im doing wrong???? :)

Last edited:
how EVERYONE can be so succesful with this tactic, except for me is a mystery to me! i havent won an awaygame yet, first two away games was away too sunderland and fulham, lost 3-1 too sunderland and, hold on, 6-1 away too fulham! this is AFTER last patch! how people can link SS of like ******* 30-40 games unbeaten, winning quadruples etc first season is beyond me! you need to be a expert to have these results, more like a FM master! i have played so many computer games, from high end game hardcore WoW and you name it, and ive NEVER struggled so much with a game like FM, NEVER! Howcome Kagawa has 6.43 rating after 13 games in the AM position, Rvp has 6.79 scoring 3 in 15 games as striker, my two best players are ferdinand and vidic with a ratong around 7.50 wich is beyond me because every ******* cross into my box is a goal, like 90% of all crosses i conceed!! And i have general training on HIGH defensive!!!! i conceed on 50% of all set pieces against me... Rvp, Hernandez, Wellbeck miss open goal opertuneties, its a joke.. Im seriously cursed in this game! I havent been succesful in this game since FM11.. FM12 was a nightmare for me and its continuing! HEEEEEELP ME!!!!!!!!!! im going nuts...

FYI, i have given it time, the tactic is 100% fluid and i follow the OP on match preps etc.. i do defensive movement for away games and attacking for homegames.. i normally play controll at home and counter/standard away..

I still have the original settings, (defensive) and it still works for me. As you say also, i play defensive match prep away against stronger teams and keep it attacking movement at home and away against easier opposition.

Not sure why you are having it so rough, im generally playing well, the games i have lost have been very unfortunate and have been the far better side and this is with Everton..Just make sure its TEAM COHESION(HIGH) and the defensive positioning/attacking movement..not sure why it doesnt work for you mate..

give it time mate and read this...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ease-read-before-complaining.html#post1630341

In season 3 with Arsenal and this tactic is proving unstoppable on the new patch. Wilshere in the AMC role has become unplayable for everyone he's come up against.

very, very glad to hear that mate :)

I was really hoping that both my tactics would become better with the newer patches as its set to play good real type of football...

post a SS of your results and Wilsheres stats etc :)

keep him! rotate with Sig or retrain to striker or winger :) has good stats for most positions in the final 3rd

how EVERYONE can be so succesful with this tactic, except for me is a mystery to me! i havent won an awaygame yet, first two away games was away too sunderland and fulham, lost 3-1 too sunderland and, hold on, 6-1 away too fulham! this is AFTER last patch! how people can link SS of like ******* 30-40 games unbeaten, winning quadruples etc first season is beyond me! you need to be a expert to have these results, more like a FM master! i have played so many computer games, from high end game hardcore WoW and you name it, and ive NEVER struggled so much with a game like FM, NEVER! Howcome Kagawa has 6.43 rating after 13 games in the AM position, Rvp has 6.79 scoring 3 in 15 games as striker, my two best players are ferdinand and vidic with a rating around 7.50 wich is beyond me because every ******* cross into my box is a goal, like 90% of all crosses i conceed!! And i have general training on HIGH defensive!!!! i conceed on 50% of all set pieces against me... Rvp, Hernandez, Wellbeck miss open goal opertuneties, its a joke.. Im seriously cursed in this game! I havent been succesful in this game since FM11.. FM12 was a nightmare for me and its continuing! HEEEEEELP ME!!!!!!!!!! im going nuts...

And yea, ive bought 3 **** players ( lol ), like they would be any good for United ; Kyle Walker, Gareth bale and fellaini ( pardon my ironic humor but im freaking out here )

Sacked Phelan and other rubbish staff and brought in Cruyiff, Biscotti etc etc so all my training is a minimum of 4 stars. I do press and teamtalks after my best ability, from what ive read and my own understanding. Individual training ive left to assistent exept players that i want too change position ( like training rooney for Dlp position ). I praise players after doing well and yell at players who do bad.

Im just clueless.. Raikan, can i fly you over here too Norway so you can see what the **** im doing wrong???? :)

hey bud, I am really sorry mate.. I know you are struggling and have been since it came out.. I do not know what to do or to say mate...

maybe I should upload my save and you take it from there and see how you fare??

13.1.3 last game

had quite a tough away game against Lyon this morning... made it look easy.. seen quite a few own goals on the latest patch for some reason, I suffered a silly one in this game...

View attachment 284186

that will be a while matey :)

Fm13 is not conducive to possession tactics at the moment

Back