Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

I usually lose against Man City. because İt's use 3 amc.

Can you help me? because it has become too boring.

Hello guys, this tactic will be work on AC Milan?
1st season, no transfers.
And who will be better on ST? Balloteli or any?

Ps.sorry,my english is very bad :)

Nice tactic !! What's the normal training ?
I use it with HSV . VDV AMC , Rudnevs is awesome as Striker . Played a Friendly at home against Inter. Won 4-0 and Rudnevs scored 3 times.

Do you think I should play Oscar or Mata as the AMC for Chelsea?

Do you think I should play Oscar or Mata as the AMC for Chelsea?

Im using this as a back-up tactic for my Chelsea save and I would suggest putting Mata at AMC he was brilliant for me in the first season :D

Just prioritise "Defending" under "Match Training" and use a different, more defensive tactic for away games if you are conceding too many goals.

It's not just away games, most of my conceded goals and defeats are at home
6 prem games lost at home, only 1 lost away

hello raikan. i love this tactic , it have an aspect of possession football (around 50-65%), and i've done my 1st season with fiorentina by using this tactic. so far i managed to get 1st position in serie-A with 26 won- 11 draw- 1 lost - 76 goal scored and conceded 25 times. i do many tweaks, as fiorentina wont be too suitable for your tactics, i realize i cant plug-and-play it when im losing heavily 4-0 against intermilan in copa. the problem is, even with tweaks ive done it seems that the opposition team still able to have 8-15 shoot attempt, even low team such as torino. maybe i need some of your suggestion in organizing defends.the other problem, is it normal to have your forward rarely scored a goal ? fyi, i rotate my striker (hamdaoui-jovetic-rossi) and they only accumulate total 30 goals. thanks for your feedback.

whats your strategy for away games with the new patch?

gonna try this tactic. can someone tell me what about training? what settings use?

Hi mate

Trying out this new AMC tactic - looks very promising

How would u suggest i play Messi - I have in the AMC role hes doing ok just not scoring really - if I have him in AMC and select him as the Playmaker would that ruin the balance of the tactic mate?

Also How would u play Falcao as the target man - his first touch is good but dribbling is only 13 - I guess not to feet then mate based on what you have said a lil earlier?

P.S. One last thing mate Do you tend to stick to Control in Away games and Attack at home?......When would be the ideal time to switch philosophies - say I take a 2-0 away lead at half time, would you suggest Control thereafter mate?

Cheers bud

Messi - AMR or AML

TM - Ball to head (set him as CF - Attack)

defensive away or counter

control/attacking at home

Gave this a try with Everton season started off really well getting some good results but then it went all downhill from there. The thing I have noticed with this tactic is we seem to have all the possession and more shots than the opposition but they are not clear cut chances and having my highlight mode on key chances I see about 2 highlights for my team every game. Maybe I need to buy some better players to suit the tactic?.

View attachment 317118View attachment 317119View attachment 317120

sorry mate, give up on the tactic, its clearly not working for you

Great ;)

I don't think you really need to improve the tactic, it's just working super for me as I said in the PM! (btw I received your reply and it was just a quote of my original message, was intended to be like that? lol)

Great ;)

I don't think you really need to improve the tactic, it's just working super for me as I said in the PM! (btw I received your reply and it was just a quote of my original message, was intended to be like that? lol)

no not at all :) hahahah

strange! will check it out now

This is my main lineup using the tactic:

View attachment 320158

As you see I haven't got the best defence in the world, however I concede really few CCCs to the opponent, whoever it is.
Wanyama does a great work with helping his teammates at the back, however I often use Fellaini instead of him agains weaker teams, in order to take advantage of his tremendous physical ability, especially on attacking set pieces. He is my 2nd best scorer after Cavani with 11 goals in 24 games (16 starts).
Actually I only tweaked the set pieces to adapt them better to my players: it is something that I recommend to everybody, it's not that hard with the creator.

I have only a small doubt: what to do in case of losing a game and/or playing bad. Luckily it has happened rarely so far, and to counter it I chose to change the team attitude from "Control" to "Attack", without luck. What do you recommend, Raikan?

Thanks again!

P.S. Do not mind Iniesta, he's only a temporary solution till I manage to get a world class (and young) passing maestro for my midfield. He's 30 now and my assistant rate him poorly, Barça wanted just 1.000.000 quid for him and...I mean, he's Iniesta! "I couldn't resist!"
christophwaltz_django5.jpg

Last edited: