Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

I've tried with many pal, Fierro, Bennett, Erick Torres, Defoe! Probably a lot more. Ah, makes sense! I'll put them to use, cheers pal :D What would you do with Saurez at T, same thing?

same thing with Suarez, even make your striker the playmaker as well, this will make your players try the ball to him as much as possible..

if Suarez, dont play TM settings, use playmaker rather and set him to run from deep sometimes so he drops a bit deeper and can take on defenders like he does in real life :)

this was extremely sound going forward and most of all defensively prior to the patch, I hope it is the same this time around :)

who did you pick mate?

i did a quick test run with southampton last night before i went to bed, i won all 9 of my pre season games (played decent teams aswell), only let in 1 goal and ricky lambert scored 24 goals....it was insane, so i was really confident for the season opener, i had sunderland away and i lost 2-0. :( i thought this might just be a 1 off. But, my 2nd game was at home to west ham and we drew 1-1, and then the 3rd and 4th game i lost to both west brom and norwich. so i was bottom after 4 games with 1 point.

im not sure what happened, pre season was amazing, the tactic was near enough fluid by the 1st league game and before every match i nearly all players green from team talks, but they didnt perform.

it made me think i might pick swansea instead as there defense is better and mid/attack is similar, but its a long term save and with southamptons stadium and facilities etc, im stuck with who to go with.

if i pick swansea i will use only this tactic because i feel with there team and 20million to spend they should get top 10 easily, maybe even push for europa spot, but they wont produce any regens and even the 1s i buy wont get there full potential with there facilities.

if i pick southampton, im thinking i might use this and the DMC tactic together because there defense is weaker and only have 5mill to spend, i want a top 10 finish 1st season. but they will produce good regens and players will get alot better at southampton than swansea with there facilites.

sorry for the essay lol, im just stuck with who to pick.

Hello Raikan :) Because of the sucky match engine of FM13 I've ended up testing almost every tactic you've released. :p

I have a few days off now, so I will probably test this tactic out. Not quite sure who to go for. I like playing with Prem teams because the Premier League is the only league I get on T.V(aside from la liga in which matches are totally DULL) and so I know more about the teams and their players.

I'm fancying Norwich now, do you think it would work with smaller teams such as them? Or should I just go for one of the top8?

Hello Raikan :) Because of the sucky match engine of FM13 I've ended up testing almost every tactic you've released. :p

I have a few days off now, so I will probably test this tactic out. Not quite sure who to go for. I like playing with Prem teams because the Premier League is the only league I get on T.V(aside from la liga in which matches are totally DULL) and so I know more about the teams and their players.

I'm fancying Norwich now, do you think it would work with smaller teams such as them? Or should I just go for one of the top8?

I dont suggest using Norwich for this tactic mate: ) I would rather recommend the Complete Madness 433 DM

having a tactic with an AMC is quite specific in that you need a good AMC which is hard to come by if you are a smaller team

Raikan,which role suits better Cavani in this tactic and what TM settings ?

i did a quick test run with southampton last night before i went to bed, i won all 9 of my pre season games (played decent teams aswell), only let in 1 goal and ricky lambert scored 24 goals....it was insane, so i was really confident for the season opener, i had sunderland away and i lost 2-0. :( i thought this might just be a 1 off. But, my 2nd game was at home to west ham and we drew 1-1, and then the 3rd and 4th game i lost to both west brom and norwich. so i was bottom after 4 games with 1 point.

im not sure what happened, pre season was amazing, the tactic was near enough fluid by the 1st league game and before every match i nearly all players green from team talks, but they didnt perform.

it made me think i might pick swansea instead as there defense is better and mid/attack is similar, but its a long term save and with southamptons stadium and facilities etc, im stuck with who to go with.

if i pick swansea i will use only this tactic because i feel with there team and 20million to spend they should get top 10 easily, maybe even push for europa spot, but they wont produce any regens and even the 1s i buy wont get there full potential with there facilities.

if i pick southampton, im thinking i might use this and the DMC tactic together because there defense is weaker and only have 5mill to spend, i want a top 10 finish 1st season. but they will produce good regens and players will get alot better at southampton than swansea with there facilites.

sorry for the essay lol, im just stuck with who to pick.

really sorry to hear that mate!

not sure what went wrong! can you give me a little more info on how you conceded and where the weaknesses were so that I can look into it and see if anything needs to be changed?

Applied your changes for Saurez, he's on 9 goals in 5 games! Good going!!

Hi mate

Trying out this new AMC tactic - looks very promising

How would u suggest i play Messi - I have in the AMC role hes doing ok just not scoring really - if I have him in AMC and select him as the Playmaker would that ruin the balance of the tactic mate?

Also How would u play Falcao as the target man - his first touch is good but dribbling is only 13 - I guess not to feet then mate based on what you have said a lil earlier?

P.S. One last thing mate Do you tend to stick to Control in Away games and Attack at home?......When would be the ideal time to switch philosophies - say I take a 2-0 away lead at half time, would you suggest Control thereafter mate?

Cheers bud

Last edited:
really sorry to hear that mate!

not sure what went wrong! can you give me a little more info on how you conceded and where the weaknesses were so that I can look into it and see if anything needs to be changed?

set pieces, like 1 a game i conceeded, and the other goals was where the DC would bomb forward and then leave a big gap open and they do a over the top through ball. :(

trying it with swansea atm, in pre season at the mo.

won 4 and lost 1. dyer on right wing is scoring all the goals lol

Gave this a try with Everton season started off really well getting some good results but then it went all downhill from there. The thing I have noticed with this tactic is we seem to have all the possession and more shots than the opposition but they are not clear cut chances and having my highlight mode on key chances I see about 2 highlights for my team every game. Maybe I need to buy some better players to suit the tactic?.

View attachment 317118View attachment 317119View attachment 317120

Gave this a try with Everton season started off really well getting some good results but then it went all downhill from there. The thing I have noticed with this tactic is we seem to have all the possession and more shots than the opposition but they are not clear cut chances and having my highlight mode on key chances I see about 2 highlights for my team every game. Maybe I need to buy some better players to suit the tactic?.

View attachment 317118View attachment 317119View attachment 317120

this is the same as me, i do well in friendlys and cup games, but sitting bottom of the league. :(

Pestering you again mate haha. I have two problems at the minute, the defence and the Treq stuff you told me about. About the defence, no matter who is played in the defence I'm conceding quite a few goals. The problem is these long balls or long through balls they keep launching into the box, the ball always meets a player and he undoubtedly finishes it. I'll play a semi pro team and they'll score a goal of this type, it's so annoying. The problem with the Treq (Saurez) is that in the Europa league against any team Saurez is in deadly form 13 goals in 4 games to be precise. However he's not having the same effect in the prem, he's scored 1 in 4 in the premiership. Any help would be appreciated, cheers mate.

Example 3-0 up against Aston Villa at home, goes to 3-3 (Each of their goal was as described) Eventually finished 5-3 to us, they had 35% possession and 2 CCC's, 1 HC.

Last edited:
just got the sack from swansea!!! never been sacked before. :S i won 8/9 pre season games.

got beat by huddesfield in the carling cup quarter final.

i was 19th in the prem after 11 games.

won: 1
drew: 3
lost: 6

i hate this new patch, it sucks. before the patch i won the quad with spurs first season and won the league with southampton 2nd season, so it aint as if i dont know what im doing, im glad this was only a 'test' save to try the tactic or i would be ********.

Everyone is saying about conceding loads of goals, how many of you then made your defence a priority and bought the players as recommended. As it says on the front page, if you dont have the correct players then buy them

Well considering the defence worked absolutely fine before the patch then yes i believe it has the potential to be down to more than just players