Kubzy, I would recommend set your General Training, Scheduling and Match Training this way. Also check one more time "Important things" sections in opening post.

image.jpg

I checked that manual marking is on. But I don't really understand it, or if it is working etc.

Kubzy, I would recommend set your General Training, Scheduling and Match Training this way. Also check one more time "Important things" sections in opening post.

image.jpg

Team cohesion is only usefull in preseason....they should be changed to area, that you want to gain.

I switch from team cohesion very high pre-season to high balanced and attacking movement allowing for a rest and scheduling bar set in the middle always worked well for me.

I checked that manual marking is on. But I don't really understand it, or if it is working etc.
Sure, by default in the begging of the match it's on because manual marking included in the tactic but there's a bug/glitch when opposition substitutes full backs during the match and there're some actions you need to do in this case. It's well explained in opening post.

Team cohesion is only usefull in preseason.

As far as I know the only thing what Team Cohesion do is boosting players morale. For example, you lost and average morale of your team is "Very Poor" so you can change General Training for Team Cohesion and there's a chance many player will have "OK" morale before next match.

they should be changed to area, that you want to gain.

Let's say you are on winning strick and all team morale is "Superb" so there's really no point in Team Cohesion and you can change General in area you want to gain but I usually use "Individual Training" focus for every player so I really don't care about "General Training".

Last edited:
still testing few games with the V.2. But my test (for my results) have proved it works better.

Not fluid but maybe 90% fluid.

I use DL and DR wrong footed, results in less cross and less through ball against AI. More assist through ball to the middle as they don't run down to cross balls to keeper.

AMCL and AMCR also wrong footed, same result. I suggest to have the Mid AMC higher speed and higher off the ball, antipiation. The other 2 on the sides will provide lots of through ball.

I use DL and DR wrong footed,

Ehh… it can be deadly dangerous during come out from defense to attack because they gonna Cut Inside near own box and if something goes wrong = CCC for opposition… I would recommend to be careful with that stuff ;)

TFF9

I have away match in CL against barca, group stage...would you suggest counter startegy, like in pure insanity?

TFF9

I have away match in CL against barca, group stage...would you suggest counter startegy, like in pure insanity?

Mate, changing mentality from Standard to Counter will make about 10% difference how the team plays and there's a big question will be this difference positive or negative. You can try it but anyway positive or negative effect from it will be very small. ;)

P.S. If you want really visible changes I don't know maybe to be more attacking or defensive so need to changes many other things like Tempo, D-Line, Passing Style, Roles and other similar stuff.

Last edited:
Mate, changing mentality from Standard to Counter will make about 10% difference how the team plays and there's a big question will be this difference positive or negative. You can try it but anyway positive or negative effect from it will be very small. ;)

With waste tactic would make bigger difference, right?

How do you train youngsters? Do you buy players with high PA, and train them for each skill until they fits your filters?

I've been using your pure insanity tactic since v1, and have now been using both v1 and v2 of awesomezilla. What's your reasoning behind awezomesilla being the better tactic?

I've had great succes with Leeds (won Championship), but i still cant stop myself from thinking, that the period, when I was using Pure Insanity with base v3, timewaste v1 and attacking v1 was the most solid.

How do you train youngsters? Do you buy players with high PA, and train them for each skill until they fits your filters?
There're some mental attributes which extremely hard to develop such as Work Rate, Team Work, Flair and some other no matter what PA the player has so I buy players if these attributes already suite for positions. One more example of such attributes is Jumping Reach for Central Defenders.

Other attributes shouldn't be far away from level I want for this position. For example, I want Technique for my midfielders is no less than 16 so I won't buy player for this position who has Technique only 13 because to develop his Technique to 16 is just unreal. Probably I only buy player who has 15 Technique or 14 if only he has very big CA/PA difference.

General rule: attributes should be 1 point away from minimal level I want for these attributes and there's exception for extremely talented players 2 points away but as I said this guy should be monstrous ;)