Back to College/School/Uni.

haha fair enough :p any plans to go to one? Probably a good idea :p I was going to reject Manchester anyway so I'm not annoyed by what they did. But would be ****** off if I had no offers or it was my first choice

Well I've driven to Queens before, been there, Toon is a maybe, we'll see, got a formal soon so fair few bob on that :L

Where did you get rejected from?

My cousin got rejected for English Lit at UCL despite having predicted grades of A*,A*,A/A*, he's in the Cambridge pool and has alot of good things on his Personal Statement, seems some unis are being a little bit harsh!

Not going to lie, Nightlife was a big reason for applying to Newcastle! Newcastle uni was AAA for comp sci, fack that.

Maybe he flunked the interview.

finally applied for accommodation at Newcastle :) hope I get what I want :/

Have people made their decisions on where to go yet? I'm Newcastle or bust!

2nd choice?
Newcastle :p
1st choice is ABB (Ancient History)
2nd choice is BBB (Ancient History and Archaeology)
My best case scenario for results this summer is ABC. This is definitely good enough for 2nd choice (I asked them) and maybe good enough for first choice (haven't asked them so unsure but they must like me to give me an offer in the first place!)

ah nice Jak, i've been Ancient History as an extension this year, only an AS though, they don't offer the full A Level. Didn't apply this year but may do next year when I know my results. If I do go to Uni, I'll end up doing History or Ancient History.

ah nice Jak, i've been Ancient History as an extension this year, only an AS though, they don't offer the full A Level. Didn't apply this year but may do next year when I know my results. If I do go to Uni, I'll end up doing History or Ancient History.
well hopefully in a years time I can try convince you to do Ancient History at Newcastle :p

well hopefully in a years time I can try convince you to do Ancient History at Newcastle :p

maybe but unsure i'll get the grades, hoping for BBB but I reckon I'll get CCC. Not sure uni would be good for me though, i barely do any work at college, doubt i'd do any at uni.

maybe but unsure i'll get the grades, hoping for BBB but I reckon I'll get CCC. Not sure uni would be good for me though, i barely do any work at college, doubt i'd do any at uni.
what A levels you doing? Get your results and then take a year out and see how you feel.

Tempted to go with my insurance now instead of Firm as since I'm Irish I get free tuition in Scotland..

what A levels you doing? Get your results and then take a year out and see how you feel.

that's the plan, currently doing History, Sociology and Business A levels + Ancient History AS

Tempted to go with my insurance now instead of Firm as since I'm Irish I get free tuition in Scotland..
what you wanting to study mate?
that's the plan, currently doing History, Sociology and Business A levels + Ancient History AS
what did you do for your History coursework this year (if you do that)? What course are you doing for history?

what you wanting to study mate?

I've got Games Design and Production Management and Comp Sci as my 2 choices.

GDPM was just a backup at CCC I couldn't pass it because I really like the sound of the modules and I know people in the city.

Comp Sci is my first choice at BBB. Feel I might not get a B in Lit atm though. Struggling with Chaucer :'(!

Newcastle :p
1st choice is ABB (Ancient History)
2nd choice is BBB (Ancient History and Archaeology)
My best case scenario for results this summer is ABC. This is definitely good enough for 2nd choice (I asked them) and maybe good enough for first choice (haven't asked them so unsure but they must like me to give me an offer in the first place!)

Not sure how much they'll care about a C in maths for History. :)

1st Choice is Bangor, and 2nd is Stirling :)

Marine Biology, AB/320 and BBC respectively.

I just did it because it's a good A level to have :p

I know, I meant I don't think they'll reject you for having a C in maths and being a grade off your offer, if you have an A in history. :)

--

Exams start on Thursday. Dayum. :(

I know, I meant I don't think they'll reject you for having a C in maths and being a grade off your offer, if you have an A in history. :)

--

Exams start on Thursday. Dayum. :(
ye hopefully :) Also a C in Maths > A in media :p
My exams start a week today :/