Back to College/School/Uni.

Here in Portugal i'm starting my first college year in the end of this month. I can't wait to begin a new stage in my life

Well if college is anything like it is in England, its **** ;p just my opinion!

make sure you don't go in any fields and bend over GC, you may regret it (or enjoy it depending on your preferences) ;)

At least surprise *** is the worst thing that can happen to me. Joel' will be dead within three weeks in London. :p

how anyone would rather want to live in wales than london i have no idea

At least surprise *** is the worst thing that can happen to me. Joel' will be dead within three weeks in London. :p

either that or he'll restard the London riots with his physics mafia

how anyone would rather want to live in wales than london i have no idea

I take it you've never been to Brixton? ;)

either that or he'll restard the London riots with his physics mafia

Would YOU listen to Joel? Yeah, me neither.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I meant the Croydonny area, the point still stands. ;)

Pfft, I live like 5 miles away from Croydon.

Point does still stand though, Croydon's a shithole. :(

the physics nerds may embrace him as some kind of science Jesus

College time. Three subjects, one teacher who is going to grill me for the next year, and pressure on me even before I've started.

All the ingredients for an interesting year of college.

You're not talking about the women you will find during college. Something is wrong xD

I'm not Asian, thus is impossible.

I like the use of the word thus ('thus' ftw) but in that sentence I imagined you saying it in a vaguely Borat like "I'm not Asian, thus... eez impossible!"

You're not talking about the women you will find during college. Something is wrong xD

Very well.

Women you find in Wales:

katherine+jenkins3.jpg

Women you find in London:

joBrand.jpg

Back to school again today, such a bore, glad there are some teachers to talk to football about. Can't wait until a couple years [seems ages away] and I can leave school, and start living a life of freeeeeeedom! ;) The only plus side is drama tomorrow :p

I'd sooner die from being stabbed for a packet of crisps than sheep aids.

The only problem is when you graduate you will be unemployed for a long time

You don't graduate from English college. ;)

I take it you've never been to Brixton? ;)

As far as I know King's is in a relatively nice area of London, unless I has been horribly lied to. :(

College time. Three subjects, one teacher who is going to grill me for the next year, and pressure on me even before I've started.

All the ingredients for an interesting year of college.

One teacher for 3 subjects?