Back to College/School/Uni.

I like the use of the word thus ('thus' ftw) but in that sentence I imagined you saying it in a vaguely Borat like "I'm not Asian, thus... eez impossible!"

Very well.

Women you find in Wales:

katherine+jenkins3.jpg

Women you find in London:

joBrand.jpg

I'm sure you will find portuguese women to be even more beautiful than welsh women. Come to Lisbon!

So there is a good chance Tiraths and I will pass by your ****-stained passed out self on freshers? Pass

Given I still haven't had a reply about my accommodation I may have to come crash at yours then! ;)

I'd sooner die from being stabbed for a packet of crisps than sheep aids.

Except I'll only get sheep aids if I rape a sheep, which I won't. You, on the other hand, will have to survive without crisps!
As far as I know King's is in a relatively nice area of London, unless I has been horribly lied to. :(

Depends which campus, tbf. The one opposite the Houses of Parliament is nice, but Denmark Hill isn't so great.

In all seriousness, London is absolutely wonderful. Mostly. Love it loads here, and Central London is brilliant so long as you have your head screwed on.

Except I'll only get sheep aids if I rape a sheep, which I won't. You, on the other hand, will have to survive without crisps!

Depends which campus, tbf. The one opposite the Houses of Parliament is nice, but Denmark Hill isn't so great.

In all seriousness, London is absolutely wonderful. Mostly. Love it loads here, and Central London is brilliant so long as you have your head screwed on.

It's strand campus so it's bang in the centre of London. Most central Uni in London.

A Level year now with repeats forEnglish it AS in Jan, not looking forward to studying 6 texts on top of the AS texts.

She is barely photoshopped and she is in her early 20's

Early 20's she's still a way off college, so it's still gonna be Mr. Righty getting intimate with her.

And barely photoshopped? That's like saying Jordan has barely had any plastic surgery.

It's strand campus so it's bang in the centre of London. Most central Uni in London.

I like how you're telling me, a Londoner, about this. :p

I think the Strand campus is next to Somerset House, isn't it? It's that nice old one. Good place.

No school, no college, but I do have work :(

Trying to get Lazio to be a dominant force in Europe.

I like how you're telling me, a Londoner, about this. :p

I think the Strand campus is next to Somerset House, isn't it? It's that nice old one. Good place.

Thar be the one.

Moving out to Edinburgh Uni on Saturday to do Maths. Looking forward to it. Freshers' should be a blast.

Last edited:
Brighton uni in three weeks for me. Good times.