Back to College/School/Uni.

You start on a Saturday? :p

Nah, but we move in on the Saturday. I guess it's so you get to know a few people and get settled before Freshers' properly starts. The course itself starts on the 19th.

Nah, but we move in on the Saturday. I guess it's so you get to know a few people and get settled before Freshers' properly starts. The course itself starts on the 19th.

Same thing with me. I can move in on the 16th if I want, but I reckon I'll go on the 17th.

Back to school Wednesday and it's GCSE year, almost as bad as what GodCubed is going through :'(. But on the bright side, my work experience is gonna be fun, so I've got a mixed year ahead of me.

On that note, what day are most people going to Uni on?

Back to school Wednesday and it's GCSE year, almost as bad as what GodCubed is going through :'(. But on the bright side, my work experience is gonna be fun, so I've got a mixed year ahead of me.

Only thing bad that's happening to me currently is you comparing yourself to me.

GCSE's are a breeze just got my results s'all good

let the good times roll

Only thing bad that's happening to me currently is you comparing yourself to me.

Boom headshot

You're looking forward to work experience but not GCSE's? GCSE's are going to be the easiest bit of your education, you could turn up to the exam and write it with the pen in your mouth and get A*'s.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Same day as you. :O Shall decide to move in on Saturday or Sunday when I find out where I'm living. ^.^

You're looking forward to work experience but not GCSE's? GCSE's are going to be the easiest bit of your education, you could turn up to the exam and write it with the pen in your mouth and get A*'s.

To be fair, he sounds like he types with his mouth, so hey. Could be easier than thought.

Agreed though, GCSEs are a doddle.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Same day as you. :O Shall decide to move in on Saturday or Sunday when I find out where I'm living. ^.^

****, I can't come and smash up your accommodation before I leave. :(

Same thing with me. I can move in on the 16th if I want, but I reckon I'll go on the 17th.

Saturday would probably be the most popular day to move in so that sounds a better date. Don't want to be sitting in by yourself on Friday because nobody's arrived!

Out of interest, which university are you going to?

Or sheep ********.... Take ya pick

I highly doubt that that's happening currently... Otherwise I'm worried. Sheep seem hard to find around London if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure sheep ******** would be preferable to comparisons with yourself though.

Last edited:
Or sheep ********.... Take ya pick

I've heard it's quite a fat-burner.

Saturday would probably be the most popular day to move in so that sounds a better date. Don't want to be sitting in by yourself on Friday because nobody's arrived!

Glamorgan. Saturday seems to be the universal time, yeah.

Could go out on the Friday, hit up the locals, check out the talent. Obviously doesn't apply to the wannabe welshman given where he's going, but the rest of you should hit it up and have a few for me.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Yeah I guess, but it's gonna be so time consuming cos of the revision and shizzle :( oh well I'm looking forward too work experience cos I'll be doing football coaching :D

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I highly doubt that that's happening currently... Otherwise I'm worried. Sheep seem hard to find around London if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure sheep ******** would be preferable to comparisons with yourself though.

Well considering I never sheep **** and I have a huge ****, being compared to me might be the better option

Yeah I guess, but it's gonna be so time consuming cos of the revision and shizzle :( oh well I'm looking forward too work experience cos I'll be doing football coaching :D

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Well considering I never sheep **** and I have a huge ****, being compared to me might be the better option

Self-praise is no praise.

GC I'm probably going to have university of Wales trinity saint david as my backup choice, how close is that to Glamorgan?

Sam you don't need to revise for your GCSEs trust me ;)

To be fair, he sounds like he types with his mouth, so hey. Could be easier than thought.

Agreed though, GCSEs are a doddle.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

****, I can't come and smash up your accommodation before I leave. :(

I'm glad, especially as FIFA 12/FM 12 will be taking up a lot of my time :)

GC I'm probably going to have university of Wales trinity saint david as my backup choice, how close is that to Glamorgan?

Sam you don't need to revise for your GCSEs trust me ;)

Too close. :p

Dunno, think it's a long way away from Cardiff though. Hopefully.

You wrote "have" instead of "am". Oops.

Too close. :p

Dunno, think it's a long way away from Cardiff though. Hopefully.

I was just trying to be friendly :'( I don't really want to go to Wales anyway!