• Extremely Bad

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool unlucky in Defeat !

Tottenham-Hotspur-icon.png

Liverpool 0 - 2 Tottenham

Match Report: Tottenham were extremely lucky to win today. Liverpool were far better going forward but Spurs managed to score two goals somehow. Calder wont be best pleased with the result today, but he cant deny the players performances. Palacios scored the first and then an own goal by Carragher put Spurs 2 - 0 up.

MOM = Wilson Palacios

Palacios_2499098.jpg

View attachment 119734

Reds ease past Baggies

West-Bromwich-Albion-icon.png

Liverpool 2 - 0 West Brom

Gerrard (56,78)

Match Report: Liverpool looked good today and should have won with a bigger lead today. They missed several chances today and Baggies fans should be worried about relegation based on that performance and thier league position.

MOM = Steven Gerrard

Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Premier-League-PA_2356302.jpg

View attachment 119735

Hammers too good!

West-Ham-United-icon.png

Liverpool 1 - 2 West Ham

Gerrard (27)

Match Report: Once again Liverpool unlucky in their defeat today. Started off really well but in the 2nd half they defended really sloppy which caused them to conceding two goals, however Piquionne's goal was fantastic, it was a lob from 25 yards out.

MOM = Kieron Dyer

Kieron-Dyer-West-Ham1_2483420.jpg

View attachment 119736

Super Red Devils!

Manchester-United-icon.png

Manchester United 2 - 0 Liverpool

Match Report: Man Utd were excellent today, especially England striker Wayne Rooney. Although Liverpool had lots of shots on goal but the Dutch big man Van Der Sar kept them out. Rooney scored a good goal but before that Berbatov scored an open goal to give them the lead.

MOM = Edwin Van Der Sar

Edwin-van-der-Sar-Manchester-United_2356983.jpg

View attachment 119737

10 man Liverpool slaughtered

safe_image.php

Liverpool 1 - 5 Club Brugge

Jovanovic (8)
Kyrgiakos S/O

Match Report: Liverpool started off brighlty and scored a goal in the opening 10 minutes but then Brugge equalised and then on Liverpool were shocking. Then Kyrgiakos was dismissed which made matters even worse for the reds. Calder was reportdley fuming after the game, with his players performance.

MOM = Dorge Kouemaha

kouemaha.jpg

View attachment 119738

Reds finally win again !

Chelsea-icon.png

Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea

Babel (54)

Match Report: Liverpool were back to their old self today, they looked willing and determined to beat a strong Chelsea side today. They always looked like they was going to win ever since the ref blow his whistle for kick off. Calder will rightfully be delighted with the result and the team performance.

MOM = Petr Cech

cech_1267762.jpg

View attachment 119739

Now you see him, now you Don't

Spain international Fernando Torres has only just returned to full fitness for Liverpool. Many fans have been excited about watching him play. After playing 60 mins in the Chelsea game he is injured again and will be out for a total of 4 months. Calder said that he is "frustated" with the constant injuries in his squad.

Fernando-Torres-Liverpool-2008_1366780.jpg

View attachment 119740

Liverpool through to Quater Finals

Portsmouth-FC-icon.png

Portsmouth 0 - 2 Liverpool

N'Gog (45)
Kyrgiakos (55) (S/O,75)

Match Report: Liverpool were always expected to dominate this game and they did just that. Two goals in ten minutes confirmed that Liverpool were going to be in the next round of the League Cup were they face Doncaster next.

MOM = Dodo

PA-7738599.jpg

View attachment 119741

Tangerines beat Liverpool !!

images

Liverpool 0 - 2 Blackpool

Match Report: An absolute embarresment for Liverpool fans here at Anfield today. They had many shots Liverpool but just couldn't score. Blackpool stay rock bottom after this enthatic win with 7 points on the board.

MOM = DJ Campbell

Campbell-800x600_2440030.jpg

View attachment 119742

Managers Thoughts:
"I am bitterley dissapointed with this moth's results. We haven't had any luck were as the opposition has had a lot of it, but apparently you make your own luck. We will put October behind us and look to secure this Europa League spot this season, and I have all confidence in my own ability that I can lead this club to Glory. I never want to leave this club as I love it here."

League Table:

View attachment 119743

Europa League Table:

View attachment 119744

Player of the Month

Steven Gerrard

Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Premier-League-PA_2356302.jpg

View attachment 119745

Very good, I'm gonna have to up my game on my story your catchin up with me

Unlucky month there mate torres injured again i would look to get rid of him when fit

just read through your whole story it's a great read. You have brought some players who will be world class in the future

Great Read mate. Not sure about selling Suso as someone said earlier up he turns out to be a absolute cracker. Keep up the good work. Will read on.

Thank you to every1 who has commented, so far relly appreciate it. Update coming later tonight.

desperatly unlucky with torres.
is he worth it? i dont know. maybe should sell to strengthen squad as a whole.
good update:)
love the structure of the whole thing.
a great read

What does Everyone think:

SHOULD I SELL TORRES !!??

No, when he gets back see how he does. He should still have his value if he is not performing and the season ends

Love the last update keep it up.
DONT SELL TORRES.

unless man city come with like 40m ;)

No. I think you'll be suprised at the terrible offers you will get for him.

Yh thats what I was thinking. But unrealistic really because in real life. Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid and Barca would all snap at the chance to get him for 40-50m

Like the layout to this story, you're a bit unlucky with recent results, but keep pushing towards that champions league place!

it all depends on how much you can get
i wouldn't even look at anything less than 35mill.
when back fit is still one of the deadliest strikers in the game.

it all depends on how much you can get
i wouldn't even look at anything less than 35mill.
when back fit is still one of the deadliest strikers in the game.

yh thats the problem, if he gets back fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.