Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

holy cow batman you is doing so well are you going to upload your tac keep up the good work

Nice signing you made there with Rodwell.For 6 mil he is a STEAL ! Looking forward to see your next update.

Shame about the Champions League. Nothing worse than working hard to get into the Champions League to fall at the qualifying hurdle and not even get to the groups!. Jack Rodwell for £6m though is a great form of compensation

cheers, I know, its really disheartening.. I had to go and get drawn against the best team in the qualification pool though! lol, I mean I could have gotten Viktoria Plzen or AEK or some other smaller team.. hahaha, anyway..

update coming shortly

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart has high hopes

View attachment 273291View attachment 273292

With another jam packed month for the Hammers, Hart's men have shown their determination and spirit throughout, however, the well known European Hangover was their undoing against a resilient Stoke City team three days after their fantastic 3:0 against Olympiakos in the Europa League...

A decent draw against Manchester United and a disappointing 2:0 loss at the hands of Liverpool were the only downers to a somewhat good month for the team.

Hart had mentioned that his team were struggling again to play the football that saw them qualify for the Champions League last season and their explosive start to this campaign, he conceded to the fact that the players are tired and have lost focus on match preparation due to the increased number of games they find themselves playing at the moment...

West Ham plagued by injuries.. again

View attachment 273290

With 3 first team central defenders injured Hart had to play 19yr old defensive midfield Radosevic as a make shift centreback in the last couple of games..

It must be very frustrating to have constantly 3-4 players injured, right ?

It must be very frustrating to have constantly 3-4 players injured, right ?

it is, especially my 3 best CB's.. plus, Kolbeinn has just started light training a day before that SS was taken.. he was out for 3 months..

I'm sure you can get through this.Keep up the good work and you will have even better results !

Those injuries suck mate - playing against over-enthusiastic players? Haha. I've had a couple of matches where the opposition is totally crazy and tackle like mad.
Some really tough games though, especially away matches, in your Europa League group. Best of luck!

Those injuries suck mate - playing against over-enthusiastic players? Haha. I've had a couple of matches where the opposition is totally crazy and tackle like mad.
Some really tough games though, especially away matches, in your Europa League group. Best of luck!

Thanks mate, yeah, mostly all during training.. I have lowered it down from my original ones when I started, so they not that heavy.. just bad luck I guess :(

some great results coming up, stay tuned!!

Thanks mate, yeah, mostly all during training.. I have lowered it down from my original ones when I started, so they not that heavy.. just bad luck I guess :(

some great results coming up, stay tuned!!
I hate getting injuries during training and when players are going for a sprint in-game and pull- or even have their muscle torn and are sidelined for several weeks / a few months.

Such a shame about the injuries mate! Loving it, keep it up man :)

Unlucky but there's is no shame to losing to the best team in the prem, Liverpool. (I don't seriously believe that)