Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

West Ham showcase 2013/2014 kits

Home Kit:

272637d1346678235-bornexplorer88s-kit-request-thread-westham_1.png

Away kit:

272646d1346679957-bornexplorer88s-kit-request-thread-westham_2.png

West Ham United show off their new kits for the upcoming season with new sponsor Coca Cola in an extravagant fashion show that see's some of the reserve players strutting their stuff along with super models Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

WHU didn't show off their kits, I did. Why we supposed to be interested that there were supermodels there though, surely that will put Kleber off his game but I'm not interested in fashion.

Last edited:
it does mate! feel free to comment, will be back in the morning with pre-season update!

well done with the cl place hope u do better you have the team keep it up mate very good story

kits are pretty cool, pity hermanchides is not doing requests, he is by far the best and he knows what I like! but they are decent!

no doubt u will snap up a bargain, any chance of a screenshot of your current tactic...
keep up the gud work!!

I still don't understand how after a season of that standard from Kleber he is still uncapped for Brazil :O

I can't wait to see who you bring in but with the additions already made its hard to see any way of further improvement :)

I still don't understand how after a season of that standard from Kleber he is still uncapped for Brazil :O

I can't wait to see who you bring in but with the additions already made its hard to see any way of further improvement :)

yea me neither, I guess they have Hulk, Pato, Damiao, Neymar..

cheers mate, pre-season coming up now

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

West Ham pre-season update

View attachment 272799

Hart had left assistant manager Mark Venus in charge of the first two games of the pre-season due to Hart taking time off due to his wife having their first child. During this time, Hart had also flown to Scotland to scout a new right back he was keen on signing...

The first two games were extremely disappointing and the morale of the squad had dropped considerably, once Hart returned things went back to normal.

The pick of the results was a 6:0 hammering of Austria Wien who were considered similarly rated opponents and odds