Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

West Ham new boy Sigporsson out for up to 4 months

images

West Ham's new signing, Icelandic striker Sigporsson is sidelined for up to 4 months with a badly torn calf muscle...

What a ******* that is, happened to me to be on my save aswell, with Liverpool

I like your story mate, I'll follow it from now on.Good luck.

yeah, pretty bleak.. at least its not ligament damage.. he should be ok...

Yeah, best of luck mate. Loving the story KIU.

And I have updated since you looked previously. So if you fancie it, check it out :)

will do :) cheers Bratone, you followed the Ajax story of mine correct?

Hart signs talented right back

1909139.jpg

View attachment 272803

Jorge Fucile picked up a nasty injury which has sidelined him for up to 5 weeks and Hart decided that the cover for the right back position was not of the required standard for this years competitions.. He had spent a couple of days scouting Adam Matthews, a Celtic youngster.

A few days after arriving back, he made a formal offer, with negotiations ongoing for a couple of days they settled on a deal worth £7.5m for the young right back.

Hart was over the moon he was able to land such a great talented youngster..

Yes, I tried to follow that also.I read all the 27 pages of the story this morning, to bad I don't have more free time.

Looks like quite the attacking full-back , young good work rate and very highly balanced stats fantastic deal for only 7.5m considering is age :eek:

he does look like a great player, very happy with him, never seen him before!

he does look like a great player, very happy with him, never seen him before!
I've seen him plenty of times. I'll always remember him as he was one of the first wonderkids I ever found. I'm not a fan of Jorge Fucile so he'd be my first choice.

I mean I have seen him as in seen him, but not signed him or seen him this good :)

Hartache for West Ham and fans

View attachment 272807View attachment 272808

West Ham United were drawn against French giants Olympique Marseille in their Champions League Best Playoff Leg qualification round.

With a unlucky 1:0 loss to the French side away from home, Hart's men were determined to qualify for the Champions League group stages, however, a 0:0 draw abruptly ended their hopes, even though the Hammers created several more chances...

On the brighter side of things, West Ham fans are overjoyed with their teams performance in the League, sitting first after 3 games and racking up 10 goals in the process after a demolition at Norwich!

With the narrow loss, West Ham will have to come to terms with playing Europa League football this campaign after a memorable season that saw them finish in 4th position...

europa-league.jpg

Group Stage Draw: 2013/2014

View attachment 272809

Hart's men get handed a tough group in the upcoming Europa League competition.

Injury woes continue for Hart

View attachment 272810

Mohamed Diame has been diagnosed with a broken foot and will be out of action for at least 4 months. Hart was sympathetic towards the Senegalese enforcer wishing him luck in his recovery..

West Ham United FTW

View attachment 272929View attachment 272930

In a jam packed couple of weeks which saw the Hammers take the field in no less than 6 games in 3 weeks, Hart's boys have played outstanding football, this was evident in their two big wins over Spartak Moscow and Red Star Belgrade in the Europa League leaving them on top the group after two games...

View attachment 272928

A game that Hammers fans and players alike would like to forget as soon as possible, the 2:1 loss to Wolves, who are proving to be a bogey team for the Hammers over the past couple of years...

View attachment 272927

Hart secures Jack Rodwell signature

images

View attachment 272931

Manchester City offered out the services of Jack Rodwell as he was unhappy at the club with the lack of first team football since joining from Everton a few seasons ago..

The deal is rumored to be around £6.25m, the England International arrives at the Boleyn on the 1st January, Jack had rejected offers from league leaders Arsenal and several other clubs

Hart has transfer listed Mark Noble to attempt to recuperate the money spent on Rodwell

Good business there mate, keep up the good work.