Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Surely you can handle this, just be patient and have faith on your players! How are your Shelvey and Savic doing?) Waiting for your story, good luck)

Hammers content with mid table finish

View attachment 270994View attachment 270995

After a somewhat disappointing season in the top tier of English football, rookie manager Hart made it clear that he was content with the clubs league position, but not happy!

He publicly apologized to the Hammers faithful and promised he would build on the little success he had this year and push the team to new heights in the upcoming season..

Teko Modise joins Al-Hilal

5b1323e4bb344cdcbe0f9273581b95f2.gif

New signing Teko Modise had not impressed Neil Hart in his first year with the club and was unhappy with life in England, Hart had spoken to the South African and agreed that he would let him go as soon as possible, a few days after placing Teko on the transfer list, Al-Hilal made an offer of £4.8m which Hart accepted immediately, making a whopping £4.3m profit on the player..

Kleber claims Young player of the month award

View attachment 270993

In a decent month with two good wins in the last games of the season, Kleber performed consistently well setting up a handful of goals in the process..

Everton line up Neil Hart offer

View attachment 270992

David Moyes was sacked by Everton shortly after the season had finished, rumors were surrounding rookie manager Neil Hart's appointment at Goodison.. Hart refrained from making any comment on the situation... Alan Pardew accepted the offer days later...

West Ham board announce stadium expansion

View attachment 270991

In other news from the Barclays Premier League

barclays-premier-league-logo.jpg

View attachment 270996

Nice update, hopefully push for Europa League finish next season.

Nice update, hopefully push for Europa League finish next season.

cheers mate, I hope so! made a new tactic for the last two games.. working very well! going to build on it next season!

off season update coming shortly.. anyone still reading this?

Nice end to the season beating Spurs 3-0, keep plugging along I'm sure with a few nice captures in the market you can push for a Europa League spot next season

k sweet :p cheers Sam, wheeling and dealing my *** off here.. :)

Victory is sweeter when you've tasted defeat Raikan. Remember that next time nothing's working.

Hart makes waves across world football

69176.jpg

Hart stands next to new signing, Fernando Llorente, grinning from ear to ear with his latest acquisition..
Llorente did not renew his contract with Spanish outift Athletic Bilboa and in turn was released, Hart made an offer for the 28 year old that ensured he would be a Hammer for the upcoming season...

The board are ecstatic with the latest player to join the squad, saying it was a pure masterclass by the rookie manager..

Llorente is class, well done Raikan, you're a beast in the transfer market.

Hart hits the transfer market

11th July 2012

View attachment 271031

Hart needed reinforcements if he is going to finish in at least a Europa League position in the Premiership this year, so far he has made some incredible signings, so far none more than Fernando Llorente who some hail to be the best signing the club has ever made, time will tell if this will remain, however, optimism around the club is high and things are looking up for the team and their manager...

Ezequiel-Munoz-Palermo-2011-300x300.jpg
photo_1329247260150-1-0.jpg

View attachment 271026View attachment 271035

Munoz signs for the Hammers from Serie A Palermo in a deal worth £4.7m to help secure the defence which was somewhat weak throughout last season.

Abdennour signs from Tolouse in a deal rumoured to be in the region of £6.75m, Hart had mentioned he was delighted the Moroccon International decided to join the Hammers

260716d1342635866-royal-societys-coup-detat-basque-country-beyond-mudingayi.jpg
Adem-Ljajic.jpg

View attachment 271024View attachment 271028

Experienced midfielder, Gaby Mudingyi joins West Ham United on a free transfer from Serie A giants Inter Milan on a one year deal worth 28.5k to help buff up the midfield with his enforcer type role..

Adem Llajic joins from Fiorentina for a fee of £4m as he was transfer listed and unhappy in Italy, fans are excited to see the ex United player in a Hammers shirt.

Erik Lamela and Stefan Savic join on a seasons long loan from Roma and City respectively while Marco Capuano joins from relegated Pescara in a deal worth 600k with Jonathan, another Inter Milan player joins for free. Josuah joins from relegated St Ettienne in a deal worth 375k and will provide cover for the midfield and centre of defence!

View attachment 271030View attachment 271029View attachment 271027View attachment 271025 View attachment 271032

Last edited:
I've not heard of some of those players but they look like good signings.

Last edited:
cheers mate :) who have you not heard of?
I haven't heard of Gaby Mudingayi, Marco Capuano, Jonathan and Aymen Abdennour. My footballing knowledge is really strong in the English Premiership and I'm good at the top European teams and a lot of players who're good on FM.

Since when did Llorente run out of deal at the end of 2012?