Plug and play, but remember to check if there are any other players than STCL and STCR who are swapping positions. I have downloaded a couple tactics from the forum, and very often this is bugged.

Does this mean that the set-piece takers should be the ones with the highest attributes? I have a throw-in taker with long flat throw but it doesn't seem to have any effect in-game and having the wing-backs taking corners doesn't really change much up either. Also, do you use the OP's training? Balanced/average and tactics, etc. all season? Any help/tips/tricks would be much appreciated. :) Using your tactic with West Ham and slowly moving up the table!

Have been reading all posts since page 159 but there are 398432849723 tweaks and tactics AND still can't figure out which tactic is the best of those...
Someone please help me

for me the best tactic created to date in FM 2015 was the v2 only the first without disturbed, here in Brazil it came to be regarded as a game lol error Too bad that after several updates it was less efficient .And in version 15.3.2 it just does not work, remember that with her at the time I was champion of Portugal cup with a semi professional and Brazilian champion club with a team that was close to falling division, excuse my English I am Brazilian .I like much of a tactic like her to version 15.3.2

Last edited:
"Can I use this tactic in FM16 as well? Anyone already tested?'

I have tried but it isn't working.