Maybe you can use this as a new starting point for your new / improved tactic

This is the tactic I am currently using as my main tactic (based on the tweaks posted here)

Training: Balanced (avarage)
Match prep: def. pos, teamwork or attacking movement (from my testing with def pos I won 1-5 on average, with attacking mov 0-3 on average and with teamwork 0-4 on average so everything seems to work)
Corners: DL, DR (wingbacks)

This tactic is for example able to do this:

View attachment 850040

And yes I know its Barcelona, but still.. they only had 1 shot which was a freekick :) 8 out of my 11 players scored a 9.0 or higher and its not just any team its the current Belgium champions in my game (beginning of second year with Barca)
added to first page

Sorry for asking, which link on the first post is actually giving the best results on average? There are like five or six tweaks there.

Hey mate!

I played around a little (or actually quite much) with your tactic, and ended up on a pretty solid (much better defense) tactic! Thought I would share it here at your thread, since it's your base tactic! :) The reason why I wanted to tweak it is that I had huge problems in tough matches, so I wanted to change it so that it works better against bigger teams.

You can try it and let me know what you think :)

Hey mate!

I played around a little (or actually quite much) with your tactic, and ended up on a pretty solid (much better defense) tactic! Thought I would share it here at your thread, since it's your base tactic! :) The reason why I wanted to tweak it is that I had huge problems in tough matches, so I wanted to change it so that it works better against bigger teams.

You can try it and let me know what you think :)
Any results mate? good to see your still with us