World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

i would like to try out this tactic which tactic would you recommend for the latest patch 15.3.2 post a download link as well

gona try it out with liverpool

i would like to try out this tactic which tactic would you recommend for the latest patch 15.3.2 post a download link as well

gona try it out with liverpool

Here. Remember to make sure that STCL has the instruction "swap position" with STCR. (and noone else)

Last edited:
DL/DR taking corners? Anything other i need to know before i try this? :)

well done mr L
15 key pass/game kinda insane

btw FM15 lost his magic after 2-4 month, me and my dedicated tactic tester are bored
hope FM16 i can continue bad possession

cheers~~

well done mr L
15 key pass/game kinda insane

btw FM15 lost his magic after 2-4 month, me and my dedicated tactic tester are bored
hope FM16 i can continue bad possession

cheers~~

Lets hope FM16 will be a bit more advanced when it comes to tactic creation, so that we have more to play with!

DL/DR taking corners? Anything other i need to know before i try this? :)

Plug and play, but remember to check if there are any other players than STCL and STCR who are swapping positions. I have downloaded a couple tactics from the forum, and very often this is bugged.

Plug and play, but remember to check if there are any other players than STCL and STCR who are swapping positions. I have downloaded a couple tactics from the forum, and very often this is bugged.

Does this mean that the set-piece takers should be the ones with the highest attributes? I have a throw-in taker with long flat throw but it doesn't seem to have any effect in-game and having the wing-backs taking corners doesn't really change much up either. Also, do you use the OP's training? Balanced/average and tactics, etc. all season? Any help/tips/tricks would be much appreciated. :) Using your tactic with West Ham and slowly moving up the table!

Have been reading all posts since page 159 but there are 398432849723 tweaks and tactics AND still can't figure out which tactic is the best of those...
Someone please help me