Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Hello everyone.I am playing with Shouthampton.First season i was using "Beautiful play" and i finished 2nd.Now season two including CL and the results were...not so good especially in CL , so i decide to try this tactic.I start with it right after the defeat from West Brom.View attachment 310357View attachment 310356View attachment 310355
Since i dont have strikers for it i use Pelle and attacking midfielders and yet i am winning.I know its still early to make some general conclusions, but so far seems great.I am on 15.1.3 (m.e v1534) version . The tactic is V2 crag tweaks.I will post again at the seasons end.Good luck to all :)

Lol very good! That's why I asked if it only worked with the big teams, you don't get bigger than the most successful team in the world I suppose ;)

i find out that anchor man and ball winning midfielder(hold position) combination are better for overload, but slightly remove attacking options

i find out that anchor man and ball winning midfielder(hold position) combination are better for overload, but slightly remove attacking options

Yeah, i've moved the dmc into defend, the centre mid into a CM- Supprt and the AML into a Adv.Paly- Support. they tend to sit an drift a bit and play balls through the channels into the 2 wide strikers pretty nice..

View attachment 750549 View attachment 750553

Last edited:
hi can you give me link i m interesting to try your tactic can you send me in private message please

I just did waht it says at he top of the pic, to the tactc.

DMC to defend
MC to Supprt
AML to Ap Support

the start is wich tactic because there is original or the tweaked crag.....

crag.

Pl3rious - not much point, i only tweak to the players i have in my squad not to plug and play.. i'll change as get injuries and stuff, to tailor to my players game by game.

Used the Original V2 plus the tweaks suggested by wkdsoul in post #681.

Tactic 100% familiar, 1st match with Barca:

It's only accomplished just now many another 5 - 6 games and It could be fluid. I'm using v4 just now and who I consider my best striker is playing terrible in centre of front 3???

It's only accomplished just now many another 5 - 6 games and It could be fluid. I'm using v4 just now and who I consider my best striker is playing terrible in centre of front 3???
you should not use non fluid tactic in league games mate

Back