Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Ok, I'll just need 2 wait till it's fluid then as it's the only tactic I've used. I've never started a season with a tactic fluid any tips???

Try this in pre-season:

-Start on 30th of june (in Holland for example), make it as long as possible.

-General team training: Tactical on average

-Match traing: Match tactics 50% (bar all the way to the left) and tich the box "rest after match".

-Load the tactic in all 3 tactic slots.

-Get a least a 4 star Tactical coach. Maldera (coach) or Tassotti (assistent) from Milan are the very best.

-Arrange a friendly game every 4 days. This way you will have 2 days "Match tactics" training before the match. Then one day rest after the match, 1 day general training (tactical) and 2 days match training (match tactics).

-IMPORTANT: Start personal player training after the tactic is 100% fluid. This way they will spend all of their time training on your tactic!

Through testing i've found that with this method your tactics will be at least 95% fluid at the start of the league.

Last edited:
Thank you, I'll do that for next pre season. I normally just leave my pre season as computer sets up 2 start but the training that you said is what I've done. Another few games and I should be there. See when tactic is fluid did I see somewhere the you turn general training to Att. Movement and match train - Def. Positioning???

Thank you, I'll do that for next pre season. I normally just leave my pre season as computer sets up 2 start but the training that you said is what I've done. Another few games and I should be there. See when tactic is fluid did I see somewhere the you turn general training to Att. Movement and match train - Def. Positioning???
you can use own preferences for those things mate

Back