Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
i m managing everton.
i tried v4 ,v2 , v6 all of these are useless against stronger opponents. GKs are always facing opponent's forward.I always getting 5+ goals when i play against Man utd,Chelsea,Man city

Ehh... I also tried V2 and V6 and didn't have any success with it. I don't know maybe it's because you need the best team in the world for this tactic to work but I used it with Totthenham and was ripped apart almost every match conceding more than 4 goals.

i m managing everton.
i tried v4 ,v2 , v6 all of these are useless against stronger opponents. GKs are always facing opponent's forward.I always getting 5+ goals when i play against Man utd,Chelsea,Man city

Ehh... I also tried V2 and V6 and didn't have any success with it. I don't know maybe it's because you need the best team in the world for this tactic to work but I used it with Totthenham and was ripped apart almost every match conceding more than 4 goals.
not using best team in world when testing mate, tested with juventus first and totenham next
v4 with totenham
make sure you max back four cohesion and remove player with ppm "mark opponent tightly"
and if you doubt see game status each version when tested

No I mean this window:
uIPaudT.png

i never use OI mate, i even ignore manually marking and player filter

Ok thx for quick answer. I try one season with recomended settings from ChristianEriksen theard (my old tactic I used) and one season with blanks OI and I compare results :)

Sorry for my bad english.

Hey,love this thread...
Quick question:which version is the best ? V2 or v4 ?
Thanks !
depend how much you understand backfour cohesion
if you realy like to "keep the winning team" instead rotation, i recomended v2 or v6
v4 is the easiest

I have been using the first version of this tactic with Everton I am a few season in and I have got to admit it has worked wonders for me here are a few screenshots

Strikers not performing

I'm using v4 in my Manchester United save, and I've been smashing it all this first season. But towards the end of the season, my strikers are suddenly performing quite badly. I wonder if this has anything to do with the 3 F9 positions clashing or overlapping sometimes?

Please help me here, because I'm having a frustrating time right now!

I'm using v4 in my Manchester United save, and I've been smashing it all this first season. But towards the end of the season, my strikers are suddenly performing quite badly. I wonder if this has anything to do with the 3 F9 positions clashing or overlapping sometimes?

Please help me here, because I'm having a frustrating time right now!
i got those quite often in my save too
try to swaping side striker/rotate striker subs (dont use underperform striker for 2 weeks)
thats how i fix low perform striker

People the Best Version is V4 but do not moan about it , Give your team a while to get used to it and it will produce Massive results Believe people Believe !! I Promise you that , i have tried and as long as you follow the exact info on how to use it , you will be talking about Pl3rious as a FM GOD !

Was 2-0 down away to cska in first CL match as Celtic and I changed to this at ht, ended up 2-2 and hit the post 3 times, top stuff.. One question, I'm using v4, as the 3 strikers are false 9s should they still be put on poacher position training?

Back