Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
How much have you achieved with Nottingham and southampton?

Bored of Nottingham Forest & Southampton Saves
I'm thinking about running two saves, one with Santos in Brazilian league, and Arsenal? Any recommendations as to whats best for those two?

Hi. I just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying using your tactics, especially v2, which I think is an epic tactic for FM15.
Do you have any suggestions for PPMs for the different positions for v2? It would be really nice with a detailed list in the opening post.

I know that CDs shouldn't have "Mark opponents tightly". But what about the other positions?

Hi. I just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying using your tactics, especially v2, which I think is an epic tactic for FM15.
Do you have any suggestions for PPMs for the different positions for v2? It would be really nice with a detailed list in the opening post.

I know that CDs shouldn't have "Mark opponents tightly". But what about the other positions?
shoot with power is bad for any position
"try first time shoot" is for striker with high atribute first time and composure
you can change float cross + far post into whipped cross + near post if you got world class winger and wing back with cross 14+ . if you mid-low team dont change anything

How much have you achieved with Nottingham and southampton?

Nottingham Forest:
Promotion, New Stadium, FA/Capital Cup, Premierleague runner up x2 - I don't like regens, so I hit a dead end
smile.gif

Southampton:
Premier league Title, FA/Capital Cup, Finals of Europe. - Got to the point where I didn't find a solid tactic, and my players were selling for 60mil +

I like V6 lots, however it doesn't really get me the real deal liked Cup in europes, or world club cup or world cup.

Liked you said, you reached a point but not solid enough to win it all.....

Nottingham Forest:
Promotion, New Stadium, FA/Capital Cup, Premierleague runner up x2 - I don't like regens, so I hit a dead end
smile.gif

Southampton:
Premier league Title, FA/Capital Cup, Finals of Europe. - Got to the point where I didn't find a solid tactic, and my players were selling for 60mil +

i have had goodresults with liverpoolbut never really seem to get anything from Countinho and Raheem sterling any ideas , think might sell them

coutinho and suso is my winger and corner taker
sterling is my inverted striker, first season is too much score from him, but second season he score more from first season

coutinho and suso is my winger and corner taker
sterling is my inverted striker, first season is too much score from him, but second season he score more from first season
Can you post me a SS of how you play them with instructions too please pl3rious

Bad Possession v7
Bad Possession m.e v1541 v7

training balanced normal - match tactic 30% (rest after match)
individual training according role, except striker training poacher

there are 2 way to use this:
1. without swap (default tactic)
2. with swap (you must manualy swap in player instruction)

with swap result
View attachment 299014View attachment 299013View attachment 299012View attachment 299011

without swap result
View attachment 299010View attachment 299009View attachment 299008View attachment 299007

note: both result are same file save, looking forward to receive your review and feedback

Last edited:
So pl3rious what is the benefit of the Swap positions and if i start with liverpool , Which players do i use in the swap positions mate , Looks good by the way .

So pl3rious what is the benefit of the Swap positions and if i start with liverpool , Which players do i use in the swap positions mate , Looks good by the way .
STCL (sterling>markovic>borini) swap with AMCR (lallana>suso>henderson>allen)
STCR (balotelli>markovic>borini) swap with AMCL ((coutinho>suso>henderson>allen) <---- this is corner taker setup)
STCC (sturridge>balotelli>lambert)
pros: much more space to sprint, unmarked
cons: sometimes late to mark opponent midfield

cheers mate, just tried V7 in pre season friendly against a minnow team and won 18-0 had 85 shots LOOL

Pl3rious in your screen shot you have Sterling on 5 stars ability How did you get that at the start of the save as on mine he is 4 star only

Pl3rious in your screen shot you have Sterling on 5 stars ability How did you get that at the start of the save as on mine he is 4 star only
keep using him, the potential will increase(assistant manager opinion) but im sure if you check his PA is the same

Back