had to edit my tactics post, was uploading a slightly different one.....

Mr Funk is this any good . ? and Do you have to follow the original instructions like left sided player takes the corners etc etc ?

Mr Funk is this any good . ? and Do you have to follow the original instructions like left sided player takes the corners etc etc ?

follow the instructions from OP. Give it a try and let me know.....

I just really liked the shape of V6 thats why i tried to create something that works on 15.3 because original V6 stopped working for me completly.
I will try to get some SS this weekend, maybe earlier(quite busy at the moment) Just wanted to share with you guys, maybe it helps to find a way to create a new BP for 15.3

just realized that i couldnt save the set pieces as i wanted it to be. you need to change it manually like it is in garbage2. sorry for that

Hey Guys, hey Pl3rious. I have had some unexpected time to play today and came over this one (a buddy of mine and me created this out of your Original V6). this tactic is similar to the first one I posted, just a bit adjusted. The set pieces are correct this time and all you need to do is to follow the instructions from OP. Please give it a try and let us know how it worked for you.

Some SS (I know its barca and quite far in the future but its quite awesome anyway. I will try to get more SS from different saves at the start of the game =)
View attachment 290673
My buddy is playing with Barca and I am Valencia.... so here are my SS from Valencia
View attachment 290672

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6...tern_BA0D39A6-B4C0-4832-ADD3-EEE4132A363F.fmf

Last edited:
Hi,

you say "remove player with ppm "mark opponent tightly" in your post with garbage tactic.

where i can remove it ?

Hi,

you say "remove player with ppm "mark opponent tightly" in your post with garbage tactic.

where i can remove it ?

you go to individual training, then click on that certain player, then on the right side to new prefered move, than to movement training and tell your staff teach him to stop

Does anybody know what page the information for Garbage tactic started? I've still been using V2 AMR with my Southend save with the latest patch and it's been going ok.

Sorry that this happend again but I just realized that the corner setup is wrong (shame on me) I edited my previous post.

cannot find good tweak for overload take more risk
could be the end of BP :(

any result with MrFunk tactic ?